moves with your back to the defender

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

Yes la cha whatever you said my spanish isn't as good as it used to be
or when the ref's not looking an elbow to the face works
:evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :evil: :x :x I've had this done to me
(I don't advocate any kind of dirty football)
Those who race towards death
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

mak9

Mr.SoccerMojo wrote: or when the ref's not looking an elbow to the face works
Ha ha ha ha....that is a VERY good suggestion! Because most of the games I play the defender don't know how to defend and they end up damaging my legs! This is a way to get revenge!

Wiseman_philosopher

mak9 wrote:
Ha ha ha ha....that is a VERY good suggestion! Because most of the games I play the defender don't know how to defend and they end up damaging my legs! This is a way to get revenge!
You'd be wiser and gain more respect by not reacting.

Take it from the wiseman :wink:
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

mak9

Wiseman_philosopher wrote:
mak9 wrote:

I am sorry but I am no longer going to be quiet in games. In previous games I was the one who have been suffered the most fouls, the back of my knee's were bleeding but I kept quiet, hey we got free kicks and penalties, I shouldn't complain about that. But then all of sudden one guy came and tackled my leg so bad that I tore my ACL completely. Ever since then as I am recovering I have change my old ways!

RealMadridFan.inPR
Sophomore Member

ok, this is a pretty effective move, i learned it by watching and because they did it to me.
when you are guarding the ball in front of the defender. get your right ( or left if ur a lefty) and pass it in front of the ball but not touching it. when you get to the other side with the front of ur foot, guide the ball as u turn inwards and pass it between the defenders legs, then quickly run around and get it.

Mr.SoccerMojo
Veteran Member

RealMadridFan.inPR wrote:ok, this is a pretty effective move, i learned it by watching and because they did it to me.
when you are guarding the ball in front of the defender. get your right ( or left if ur a lefty) and pass it in front of the ball but not touching it. when you get to the other side with the front of ur foot, guide the ball as u turn inwards and pass it between the defenders legs, then quickly run around and get it.
This sounds like panna or well helled (my favorite)
do you have any pics or vids?
Those who race towards death
Those who wait
&
Those who worry

RealMadridFan.inPR
Sophomore Member

Mr.SoccerMojo wrote:
RealMadridFan.inPR wrote:ok, this is a pretty effective move, i learned it by watching and because they did it to me.
This sounds like panna or well helled (my favorite)
do you have any pics or vids?
actually i dont but if i find il put one on

RG900
Veteran Member

CASA15 wrote:do any of your guys know any moves that you can use to beat a defender when you have your back to them? thx
well wut i do is fake that am goin to da right without touching da ball and the defender will surely mive but then move da ball with ur back foot and bring it behind u :wink:
RAMI 07

*~El Maestro~*
Veteran Member

mak9 wrote:
Wiseman_philosopher wrote:
mak9 wrote: Ha ha ha ha....that is a VERY good suggestion! Because most of the games I play the defender don't know how to defend and they end up damaging my legs! This is a way to get revenge!

I am sorry but I am no longer going to be quiet in games. In previous games I was the one who have been suffered the most fouls, the back of my knee's were bleeding but I kept quiet, hey we got free kicks and penalties, I shouldn't complain about that. But then all of sudden one guy came and tackled my leg so bad that I tore my ACL completely. Ever since then as I am recovering I have change my old ways!
lol i used to be like you too, what you should do is become more agressive and physical. it wont help you just to take blows and be quiet. being soft never helps in competitive football. i figured that out after sum guy fractured my ankle. he had been fouling me the whole game and i kept on going, lol after that i broke my ankle.

peps1154
Veteran Member

*~El Maestro~* wrote:
mak9 wrote:
Wiseman_philosopher wrote: You'd be wiser and gain more respect by not reacting.

lol i used to be like you too, what you should do is become more agressive and physical. it wont help you just to take blows and be quiet. being soft never helps in competitive football. i figured that out after sum guy fractured my ankle. he had been fouling me the whole game and i kept on going, lol after that i broke my ankle.
Like with me last game we lost 6-0 and this guy just kept fouling and fouling me and I wasn't getting the call I wass so pissed because I couldn't do anything about it.

prtglsoccerfan22

peps1154 wrote:
*~El Maestro~* wrote:
mak9 wrote:
Like with me last game we lost 6-0 and this guy just kept fouling and fouling me and I wasn't getting the call I wass so pissed because I couldn't do anything about it.
foul him back. and if u get called for it, talk to the ref about it. and if u get the foul against you, then ur coach should be yelling at the ref too.
-Marcus-

RealMadridFan.inPR
Sophomore Member

just try to avoid getting fouled. when u are defending, use your body not just your feet and be aggressive

Ronnie9

I'd definitely just nutmeg the defender, I got coupla moves for that.. that's the best I can do.

RealMadridFan.inPR
Sophomore Member

another thing u can do is when you are passed the ball and you have a defender behind. you just tip the ball to one direction and go the other way around the defender. ive seen numerous pros do this.

andres90
New User

what is the 180 spin??? can someone explain...