to regain football spirit in me

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
rocket
New User

to regain football spirit in me

Post by rocket » 05 Jul 2011, 08:25

hello guys

i had been out of practise for one month due to exams and stuff..not even juggling not for one day..... i had been very serious abt ma studies.... but i have lost the momentum i had before i left practise.. my fitness is low...ma skills i wonder where they are....i have one month before my college starts again.. and i am the captain.. i want to be at my peak when i join my college team..i play mid field... i know some might have been in a similar situation... so can u tell me what shud i start with now..
also i can practise at a nearby club... any suggestions will be appreciated :) :D :) :D
Napoleon Hill said “If your desires are strong enough you will appear to possess super-human powers to achieve.”

desire10
Veteran Member

Post by desire10 » 05 Jul 2011, 10:23

Wait, please clarify, is it your form you want back? Or your love for football? The title suggests the latter but your paragraph is confusing me haha, sorry mate.
Everything you need, is already inside.

rocket
New User

Post by rocket » 05 Jul 2011, 11:21

i think i have lost the passion which i had before...becoz of my fitness and form... i m sure somebody will give give me tips on me getting to be my best again.....
@desire10 sorry mate i am also a little confused :lol: on how to start football again..so a confused ques..

scottS4
Veteran Member

Post by scottS4 » 05 Jul 2011, 16:11

play pick up games, soccer tennis, scrimmages... don't think about serious "training" quite yet, just do the games you probably did as a kid that made you love football in the first place.

also watch the copa america, especially brazil and argentina. watch players like messi, aguero, neymar, see the passionate fans, etc... the magic is there, you'll find it.

rocket
New User

Post by rocket » 06 Jul 2011, 02:13

scottS4 wrote:play pick up games, soccer tennis, scrimmages... don't think about serious "training" quite yet, just do the games you probably did as a kid that made you love football in the first place.

also watch the copa america, especially brazil and argentina. watch players like messi, aguero, neymar, see the passionate fans, etc... the magic is there, you'll find it.
i guess i needed that... i was simply complicating things. :shock: ....right ur its simply abt enjoying...thanks mate .. i owe u... :D :D

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 06 Jul 2011, 02:20

Watch the copa america and you will regain it almost instantly, true story -

Watch football, watch glorious moments, remember an awesome scrimmage where you just let go and played and enjoyed the game, etc

read your sig also will help
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'