Youtube

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
ah7

Youtube

Post by ah7 » 28 Jun 2011, 10:30

Didnt really know where to put this but anyway I have always loved filming/editing clips and I was thinking about creating a youtube channel with a bunch of soccer related videos of me. They would probably include freekicks/shooting, juggling/tricks(when i get better :P), game play/goals, etc.

Would this benefit me in anyway and does anyone have any ideas to help with this?

Thanks

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 28 Jun 2011, 11:47

It would certainly benefit you on the technique side of things. If you're talking about being famous, I don't know. But to see your own training played back to you would be immensely beneficial, as you get the opportunity to see and critique yourself where you wouldn't have had that chance before.

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin » 28 Jun 2011, 13:47

i've always wanted to do this sort of thing. I wanted to do something like those Nike videos, like have me doing pushupsl, sit ups, running, drills, juggling and shooting. And edit it out with some sick music and editing and make it one of those motivational videos you know. I think its a good idea but i dont know how

scottS4
Veteran Member

Post by scottS4 » 28 Jun 2011, 13:48

Hey how about we make an expert football youtube profile? We could put user videos on it and could use it to promote the site.

ah7

Post by ah7 » 28 Jun 2011, 14:25

would it be valuable if i was to trial with a club and showed them that i had a youtube channel full of free kicks, tricks, gameplay etc?

collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin » 28 Jun 2011, 14:43

they usually look at game footage, but freekicks and showing off your skills never hurts i mean why not? and scott thats a good idea man we should do it. Name the channel like EF's got skillz, or something.

take a look at this guys, its set up perfectly, he switches from clip to clip we could do that with all of our different footage, from dribbling to shooting ect...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2w4I0lc28o