a stressful schedule

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
collin
Veteran Member

a stressful schedule

Post by collin »

this is what my schedule looks like every day

wake up at 5:45am, leave my house at 6:45, get to school at like 7:15, school starts at 7:20. I am not a morning person so i am like a zombie the first few hours of school (any free time we get in class i sleep after i do my work), school goes to 2:11 pm, i get home from school very tired. Now here's were it starts to suck. I get home at about 2:40. My eyes are really heavy after school, if i take a nap after school when i wake up from my nap with absolutely no motivation and im even more tired, i also sleep through my alarm alot. If i do not take a nap, i need some kind of caffeine sugar boost, but the problem is i don't like drinking pop or energy drinks before i train or else im really dehidrated.
I usually start doing futsal/passing/and juggling in my garage at about 4pm, i do that till about 530 or 6, then i eat dinner. I wait like a half hour after i eat dinner. Depending on the day it is, at 7 i either go to the gym to lift weights, or i go up to the field and do ball sprints and wind sprints (i do the ball sprints not only to help with dribbling, but so im not using my futsal shoes everyday and i get the feel back of wearing cleats) either one of those takes about 1 hour and 30 min. I get home at like 9 or 9:30 at night. Now, is it me or does my day seem so packed? sometimes i feel like this is a job, and im not even a pro player. Any advice?
desire10
Veteran Member

Post by desire10 »

You could do with some more structure, especially with the eating. You shouldn't be having dinner and training 30 mins afterwards, bad for your stomach, but ultimately the energy from the food you ate won't even nearly have been stored yet.

If your tired, you likely need more sleep. Either that, or you may have an iron deficiency or something.

You probably get to bed soon after your night training, so this is going to make it harder for you to drift off.

My schedule is frantic as well. I'm up at 5:15am, leave at 6ish to train. Finish at 8', have my portable breakfast, go to a office bathroom and get in school uniform and get ready. Then school til' 3:30pm, and then training again at 3:50pm. I get home and it's just about dark. I have dinner, get stuff ready for the next grounds hog day, and lay in bed.
Everything you need, is already inside.
ah7

Post by ah7 »

What training do you do at 6am desire?
collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin »

well im not a huge eater, so im not stuffing food down my throat, im just at a perfect level of fullness
p793
Veteran Member

Post by p793 »

Haha your time table sucks. I would hate to have to get up that early! Why is school so fecking early for you?! Haha.

The times on mine vary, depending on the day and times of lessons, but always play at least 2 hours of football with mates in school, every day apart from Tuesday.

8:00-wake up
8:50-get lift to school
9:00 arrive at school
9:20-10:15 play football with mates (kick about...heads and volleys, two touch etc)
10:20-12:25 lessons
12:25-1:15 eat lunch and sit around with mates
1:15-2:15 play football with mates (kick about...heads and volleys, two touch etc)
2:15-3:15 lessons
4:00 tea and chill around
5:30-6:30 gym then protein shake
7:00- 9;30onwards individual training at 11 a side pitch with nets however on mondays and sundays I have a 6 a side high tempo leauge game instead of individ training.
10:00 get home and make some food if hungry, talk to girls, watch tv
11:30 shower then bed

Love my day to day life :)
arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Post by arsenalfc08 »

How long are your naps? It sounds like you are oversleeping and then getting a "nap hangover" :D You should try to take short naps like 20-30 minutes, I know it sounds like a short amount of time but any longer than that will also mess up your sleep schedule later on at night.
collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin »

p793 wow where do u live i want to go there your schedule is great, do you only have 4 hours of school? and how do you play soccer when you arrive at school? lol thats wierd
desire10
Veteran Member

Post by desire10 »

ah7 wrote:What training do you do at 6am desire?
Anything, depends on what I've got scheduled for that day. Sometimes fitness, or else it's ball work.
Everything you need, is already inside.