some futsal

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
collin
Veteran Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsLi1DU64oA

hope you all like it, im coming off 2 days without touching a ball but what the heck its no big deal. Also, none of this is fast forwarded although it looks like it could be, but its not i hope you all know me enough to know that i wouldn't fast forward a video to feel special on youtube lol. Sorry about recording it in different clips, the ball was really bouncy on that surface today so i slipped alot, so i had to crop some of it out. And the juggling is pretty sh*tty im not sure why i recorded it i was just bored
Last edited by collin on 30 May 2011, 20:55, edited 1 time in total.

scottS4
Veteran Member

you made it as a private video.

collin
Veteran Member

i think i fixed it

p793
Veteran Member

Actually looks really good, I couldn't do most of it at that speed, but I can rip defenders apart in games :P How can you not take people on..You easily could if you knew how to. I murder players taking them on twice in the same attack for a laugh, and I couldnt do most of that shiz..

eddy192837
Veteran Member

You can have all the weapons in the world but if you don't know how to use them, there's no point in having them. - me 8)

And here's another one by me.. You've got to learn to use a weapon before you can kill someone with it or else it's useless

collin
Veteran Member

ye im not sure i guess im just not the best at it, i dont think its that i dont know how, i think its more of i don't know what the final product of it will be because i have never tested the water

styale18

holy sh*t you've got some quick feet. id say you have good ball skills

nick117
Veteran Member

Nice video, you do like your pullbacks though hah.

collin
Veteran Member

thanks guys, and yes i love my pull backs!

scottS4
Veteran Member

very quick, good job.

collin
Veteran Member

thanks man i appreciate it, do you guys think i could be pretty good at playing real futsal instead of actual football (i wouldn't quit real football of course but i could try futsal) the problem around the here is especially in the USA nobody knows what futsal is, i ask my friends on my highschool team all the time and even club teams, and they are like whats futsal? im just like you must be kidding lol

scottS4
Veteran Member

yeah i think you'd be a good futsal player. from your videos, you appear to be fairly small, but since futsal isn't a physical game, it would suit you well. you're comfortable with the ball on the sole of your foot, and you have creativity, which are both vital in futsal games.

pickyourheadup
Veteran Member

I agree with scott, futsal could be perfect for you. Assuming the rest of your game is as technical as your ground moves, how are your tactical abilities?

Try watching some futsal matches/highlights online:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O9CjxTS ... re=related
My Architecture Blog(updated 02-12-13)

collin
Veteran Member

i think tactics is one of my solid areas, i can get in position well and i would have to say my next best strength is short passing. The problem is nobody knows about futsal in the states that much

p793
Veteran Member

You have potential to be good at it, but if you were to play a futsal game you would suck if you don;t have the confidence to take people on. You have good techinal abbility with ground mvoes etc, but you need to learn how to take people on, by watching there movements, knowing when to explode blah blah, so I would jsut practise taking people on and you could be great