what am i doing wrong?

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
enang7
New User

what am i doing wrong?

Post by enang7 »

hey i dont know if this is the right place to write this but im gonna write anyways :P

so basically.. some days i will have a really good session/game then the next i am a total joke.. one game i am control the ball controling and the next i am outstandingly terrible its embarassing.. i dont know if i hype myself up(cuz i dont think i do) or if i dont eat the right food cuz i dont have a particular diet or anything and i practice in my basement all the time.. and its also the same way.. somedays i have a great session the next day im barely getting done i dont kno what to do someone help
collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin »

this used to happen to me allll the time man, last year this was my story. I used to do the same in games have good ones then have complete sh*t ones. Really i think what helped me the most is just stop thinking. Take a few moments before your session, stop thinking and dont stress out about anything. Let your mind be free and just chill out, have some laughs with your teammates but most of all stay focused during your training session. Also another big part is confidence, confidence can make or break your game, start off with simple 1 and 2 touch passes, you will look good and you will feel good. Do this every session, try to be perfect and not mess up on anything but also take risks every once in awhile. But back to mentality, its all about mentality and i think the problem with me was i would go in my basement and practice every day just like you, and when i made a few bad passes or dribbles i would get down on myself and think how could this happen i train every day? you know what im saying? Don't think about any of that just play the game you love and have fun doing it
enang7
New User

Post by enang7 »

thanks man, i think confidence might have a big part of it.. its almost like when i play terrible.. the next game the team expects me to be terrible so therefore i play terrible but thanks alot for the advice it will help me not to think too much and to just relax and have fun since that is what the game is all about eh having fun
eddy192837
Veteran Member

Post by eddy192837 »

Yoo i have the same problemm but i did what collin said and it worked today in a practice gamee just put your mind blank and focusss! I only messed up like 1 or 2 timess i was ttryin to be as perfect as i can
collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin »

messi said in an interview the best piece of advice anyones ever gave him was maradona and he told messi to "enjoy and play as you know", what you can do (what im going to start doing also) is right this saying on your arm before every match, get in a private area and stare at the quote, then go play, if you mess up or make a mistake, or your getting frustrated with yourself, look at the quote, and begin to play again. for those of you who dont know what the quote means, it means to enjoy playing, and play the way you know how to, play the way youve been taught, and rely on that to guide you to success