is this possible

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
2brown347
Veteran Member

scottS4 wrote:wow what the fu**. how do topics end up like this?

dudeman, stop trying to be clever with your "the only true americans are native, thus every white person is pretty much illegal." statement. while it contains elements of truth, its not necessarily correct. the north america we have today reflects the north america that the europeans created, unwelcome as they may have been. that to me, justifies the country "belonging" (for lack of a better word) to the europeans that came over, even if they did take it forcefully and brutally. if they did not, do you think it would even be called "america?" of course not. then, you would be correct and whites/europeans would be considered illegal.
To be fair it's not really a smart or clever statement at all. A large portion of white americans came here long after the nation was established. So basically a large portion of white people were wanted (by either families, communities, companies, etc.) and didn't come here forcefully or "illegally" in any sense.

panchester07
Veteran Member

2brown347 wrote:
scottS4 wrote:wow what the fu**. how do topics end up like this?

dudeman, stop trying to be clever with your "the only true americans are native, thus every white person is pretty much illegal." statement. while it contains elements of truth, its not necessarily correct. the north america we have today reflects the north america that the europeans created, unwelcome as they may have been. that to me, justifies the country "belonging" (for lack of a better word) to the europeans that came over, even if they did take it forcefully and brutally. if they did not, do you think it would even be called "america?" of course not. then, you would be correct and whites/europeans would be considered illegal.
To be fair it's not really a smart or clever statement at all. A large portion of white americans came here long after the nation was established. So basically a large portion of white people were wanted (by either families, communities, companies, etc.) and didn't come here forcefully or "illegally" in any sense.
To be fair, this all started when I ask the kid his age...

Now has anyone stopped to think, God forbid, that the boy is missing his mother, a sick sister, or something ???? That he just loggs in here to get his head off things, that he truly doesnt know better..?

People are just born with all the posting rules, and yes he should have read them, but lets face it, I have 1000+ posts and I havent yet..

Take it easy with the kid, as you can read, hes pretty young, and has to be new to these things...

@ Mint, he did give you the correct answer.. Usa, is the proper term, as America would be reffering to any country from Canada to Argentina :)

@ Nick, take it effing easy, we where all in his shoes, he is learning about this stuff, be insulting him you dont sound any % more cooler.. Above all relax, mistakes = human..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

amu86

how in the world did we go from juggling to talking about immigrants

mint
EF Drug Baron

amu86 wrote:how in the world did we go from juggling to talking about immigrants
I do not have a clue but we need to get back on topic and panchester i know he gave the crrect answer but i dont want him to get abuse off other members about one word posts.
i was made to ignite

klc123
Veteran Member

Wow this is out of hand guys, sort it out.

Id like to point out, not all Migrants are illegal, although a massive proportion are.

Id also like to point out, the Irish and English that went over 300 years ago or whatever date it was were not illegally entering the country against the law, they were invading and colonising.

At the time, there were no rules anywhere stating that invading another country was illegal, it was just an act of war, something that happened alot back then.

The same thing happened when the British colonised Austrialia.

footy_oaf

mint, please do not EVER refer to the USA as america...
anyways, the english and spanish and portugese arent really immigrants anymore, theyve been there for 100s of generations

klc123
Veteran Member

Reguardless, when they were immigrants, there weren't breaching any laws of going into the country.

And maybe i miss understand but whats wrong with calling USA America?

Icy
Veteran Member

Klc simply saying "America" can refer to all South American countries (Brazil, Chile, etc), and North American countries(USA, Canada, etc). While a lot of people do refer to it as America there are at times problems that arise from it. That is all....
"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness"

panchester07
Veteran Member

yeah its like if I refered to England as Europe, like the Europeans speak english, America is a continent from Canada to Argentina, and you cant just refer to USA as america... it would be an unproper way to call it
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

klc123
Veteran Member

I see your point, but most people that i know in england refer to the USA as just america and then anything else they just call canada or south america or countries in specific.

To be honest, most people in Europe do all speak English lol, but i understand your point, for many its not their first language.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

It depends where you are from. My cousins and friends up in Canada refer to the US as "the states."

Anyway back to the topic. I remember juggling and only getting around 30 and than after working on my touch for a few weeks I was able to get up to 100 juggles. Also depends if you are having and off day or not. I've had days when I couldn't even get to 10 and I would get frustrated.

Its all practice. Practice, practice, practice and then the touch becomes second nature.

dudeman

being able to juggle is all about practice and form.

and i'm like croatian, i tend to have some good days and some days when ican get at most 20.

footy_oaf

i see it as an "uneducated"way to call, it. unfortunately lots of people have a tendency to call it america. i find it slightly insulting.

also, when a btit asks me "where are you from" i say South America, and the answer i get then, more often than not, is "aaaaah, so texas, or florida or what.." aaaah the annoyance

mint
EF Drug Baron

Im sorry ok i made a mistake and it wont happen again, i didn't realise of how strongly you felt about me calling the USA america.

Lets just leave it as that ok and get back on topic, no need to start a pointless argument.
i was made to ignite

footy_oaf

dont worry, man, i was just tellin you. its all cool :) lots of people do it anyways :)