is this possible

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
amu86

USA

mint
EF Drug Baron

amu86 wrote:USA
Im guessing you mean your from america, try to give more then one word answers please.
i was made to ignite

nick117
Veteran Member

wheres my button to have this guy deported from my country.

mint
EF Drug Baron

nick117 wrote:wheres my button to have this guy deported from my country.
Now now that seems a bit harsh.
i was made to ignite

Icy
Veteran Member

Seriously guys get off his back. Perhaps the first post or two poking fun at him was funny, but now it's just turning into being assholes.

Mint he doesn't consistently post one word responses and really the question asked didn't deserve anything more than one word. Just leave it be...
"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness"

mint
EF Drug Baron

Icy wrote:Seriously guys get off his back. Perhaps the first post or two poking fun at him was funny, but now it's just turning into being assholes.

Mint he doesn't consistently post one word responses and really the question asked didn't deserve anything more than one word. Just leave it be...
Im not having a go mate, im just saying so he doesn't get abuse off other forum members.
i was made to ignite

Kasaki
Veteran Member

nick117 wrote:wheres my button to have this guy deported from my country.
This was really uncalled for, I would have u know that most Americans started as Illegal Immegrants,

nick117
Veteran Member

there are illegal immegrants that i would put over him including the illegal mexicans that pile in.

dudeman

nick117 wrote:there are illegal immegrants that i would put over him including the illegal mexicans that pile in.
...everyone in this entire country minus native americans are basically illegal immigrants.

nick117
Veteran Member

dude you must have an extremely limited ammount of knowledge on this subject if you have an american citizenship your not illegal. welcome to thinking.

dudeman

dude you must just not think.

i'll rephrase it

everyone in america, spare native americans, are or were at some point unwelcome immigrants.

nick117
Veteran Member

dudeman wrote:dude you must just not think.

i'll rephrase it

everyone in america, spare native americans, are or were at some point unwelcome immigrants.
i'll quote this one word for you "were". thanks

shahensha
Veteran Member

dudeman wrote:dude you must just not think.

i'll rephrase it

Its true. In the 19th century America just became a refuge for europeans from various parts of the continent. People wretched with the despair of poverty, oppression and hard times looked to the land of the west for new hope. Its like the mexicans right now but they swam over the pond instead of jumping the wall.

Anyways, these aliens were definitely unwelcome. Canada too, as welcoming and multicultural as they are now, held them in distasteful regard as the garbage of Europe contaminating America's roots. Canadians wanted to welcome immigrants to populate the country and provide them with lands for farming only if they were stout and healthy Britishers.

2brown347
Veteran Member

Hen those aliens are still unwelcome, if I get abducted one more time...

scottS4
Veteran Member

wow what the fu**. how do topics end up like this?

dudeman, stop trying to be clever with your "the only true americans are native, thus every white person is pretty much illegal." statement. while it contains elements of truth, its not necessarily correct. the north america we have today reflects the north america that the europeans created, unwelcome as they may have been. that to me, justifies the country "belonging" (for lack of a better word) to the europeans that came over, even if they did take it forcefully and brutally. if they did not, do you think it would even be called "america?" of course not. then, you would be correct and whites/europeans would be considered illegal.