the fake kick

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
amu86

anyone know how to execute and practice the fake kick :?:

panchester07
Veteran Member

easiest trick on the book, its the one you learn when your in your first month of playing or so.. If you see a litle kids game, thats all they do..

Just go to an open space, and repeat it.. tap the ball 5 meters foward and execute it..

Or pass the ball to the wall, and is comes back to you do it.. 90% of this trick is in the hips,

go on youtube and look for it
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

footy_oaf

also one of the best tricks in the book. its that simple and makes people flinch like you are trying to punch them

anyways, its like the only trick Best used, soo... tried and tested.

with the fake kick you do as if you wanted to kick the ball (duh?) and at the last moment dont kick it but cut to the sides or whatever you wanna do. but if you do it lazily it never works, put your body into it, maybe even glance at your "target" or whatever. it has to look realistic.. and, as panchster said, the hips are very important. your hips must face the way you fake

that is all i think

amu86

is this a good trick to use on the wing. i play their and wondering if i should stick to stop and go tricks?

ReXage

amu86 wrote:is this a good trick to use on the wing. i play their and wondering if i should stick to stop and go tricks?
Well if you really look at it isn`t the fake kick a stop and go trick? anyways I play wing outdoor and i use it a lot mainly faking a cross

FuturProo1996
Sophomore Member

i LIKE doing the sizzors the most!

panchester07
Veteran Member

YES it works on the wing, it works anywhere.. anywhere you would have the possibility to shoot/pass/cross it works you just pretend your gonna do the mentioned, and think NAT like borat, and fake it..

you can do it everywhere..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Anymi
Veteran Member

Brilliant trick. Its so easy and its part of gambetta. You dont see Benayoun doing 100 scissors and stepovers to skin just as many players as Cronnie. He does the fake kick. I use it and I love it

Anymi
Veteran Member

Firstly make the skill you own and adapt it to your physical advantages you promote to the pitch. It frustrates me when people get so down about physical attributes that they cannot help. I’m talking about height and build. Use your physical attributes to your advantage because you possess something unique and positive that can skin anyone anytime. So whatever your build, height, speed or strength is try to master skills that are suited to you, that provide options on the pitch and that not many people can execute better than you.
Secondly skills, moves, tricks and the works don’t have to be perfectly done.

Make the skill your own, work on it, watch how it is done, and execute it in the way that works and that you feel most comfortable with. People go on about their elastic didn’t nutmeg the defender yet they still beat the man. Who cares? You skinned him. If you get the job done, you’ve done a good job.

And lastly, before I get into some skills, is that I would like to warn everyone that half-assism is a disease sweeping the earth. When executing tricks, especially simpler ones, you’ve got to be able to execute the trick with effort. If you do it half-assed then it will fail. Wont throw the defender off etc.

Now some tricks for you starting out or trying some new stuff are ones that are incredibly effective. So don’t think that simple means your Mr Novice. I use most of these moves most of all, professionals use these moves. The legends did. So don’t ignore them and just head to the akkas.

THE THROW OFF: The throw off is the fake kick your talking about. It has to be one of the greatest moves ever performed.

Instead of striking the ball or putting a cross in we make ourselves look like that is going to occur, but at the moment of foot-ball contact we can either:

Hesitate- to throw the opponent off balance.

Cut it into a direction- So we move the ball into a desired path to bide us time for what we want to achieve in the play.

The key to this move is smarts and over exaggeration. Quick thinking about what to do after making the opponent flinch or go off balance is necessary to making the throw off extra effective. Over exaggeration can come in handy to. So this means no half assism and plenty of oomph int the movement. Keep your eyes fixed on ball. This makes the opponent think you are definitely going to whip in a cross or have a shot.

THE CRUYFF TURN: Is a variation of the throw off and is a more exaggerated move created by Johan Cruyff. It is for changing direction from left to right and keeps the defender thinking that they are going to put in a cross or pass or shoot until the last second.

To do it we open our body up make it look like we are going to pass the ball with our right foot. Just before the pass is executed; simply wrap your right boot and push the ball behind your planted left foot changing direction.
You have thrown the defender off balance and changed direction very quickly giving you time to move on.

Johan Cruyff does it here

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... =cruyff+tu

Hope this helps