Goal celebrations

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing

How do you celebrate?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (or something similar)
29%
acrobatics
No votes
something over the top getting a yellow often.
6%
high five teamates and back to half.
53%
Other (please specify)
12%

Total votes: 17

SYBERIAN16
New User

i got a yellow card for doing a backflip is that right!?!?!?!

hieilukezz
New User

Usually if I scored 1, I show one on my finger.. like Arshavin did..
If I scored a lot, I do the shhhhh..

Fourstar

SYBERIAN16 wrote:i got a yellow card for doing a backflip is that right!?!?!?!
Depends on the situation. like what league you play in. I'm sure if you're in a youth league they want to practice sportsmanship and don't want you to rub it in on the other team.

adiman6

SYBERIAN16 wrote:i got a yellow card for doing a backflip is that right!?!?!?!
If your winning 10-0 and then you go score the 11th and go do it in front of the other teams supporters, maybe so. But if it's a winning goal in a 2-1 against a rival club, then it's fine. Even if it's not a wining goal or anything, you should be right.
Shhh

klc123
Veteran Member

I think that doing over enthusiastic celebrations such as a backflip just highlight to everyone that you rarely score (important) goals.

I just walk back to the halfway line and high 5 all my team mates that run up to me, i don't see the point or appeal in trying to pretend im a star player whos just scored a world cup winner.

mint
EF Drug Baron

klc123 wrote:I think that doing over enthusiastic celebrations such as a backflip just highlight to everyone that you rarely score (important) goals.

I just walk back to the halfway line and high 5 all my team mates that run up to me, i don't see the point or appeal in trying to pretend im a star player whos just scored a world cup winner.
Yeah i agree klc, i just think good goal, high five teammmates, then try to score another etc etc.
i was made to ignite

espana_27

i go over to the corner flag and wipe my forehead off with it :D gets people going usually

BJ7
Sophomore Member

When I used to score, in the league I used to play in, I'd high five teammates and say stuff like, "Come on guys, let's get another one." or other encouraging things.

BJ7
Sophomore Member

When I used to score, in the league I used to play in, I'd high five teammates and say stuff like, "Come on guys, let's get another one." or other encouraging things.

ReXage

BJ7 wrote:When I used to score, in the league I used to play in, I'd high five teammates and say stuff like, "Come on guys, let's get another one." or other encouraging things.
Aha I don't know if that actually works but one game we were down 3-0 halftime and I scored a goal second half and and said the same thing the game finished 3-3 with us almost getting another goal at the last minute.

ReXage

klc123 wrote:I think that doing over enthusiastic celebrations such as a backflip just highlight to everyone that you rarely score (important) goals.

lol true save that for when you go pro then you celebrate like a mofo

Evan
Veteran Member

I've always just done an airplane sorta thing and celebrates with teammates.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

CanadianGiggs11

I do a very simple celebration after goals, but it makes you feel like sh*t when another player on the other team can celebrate with back and front flips. So i keep it simple, unless i want to try and break my neck.

foodsample

I usually just make sure to hug the guy that gave me the assist, and people around me. But for instance, once I went in at the end of a game against a rival school and scored a header (i play back 4) on a corner, and everyone on the bench were going crazy lol, so I made a big deal out of it. But to do it without a special occasion is just asking to get cracked imo :P (that goes for the other team too).
"Y lo uvieras pegado al uno o dos que te salian?"
"O la hubiese tirado a la mierda, como lo hago siempre"

Mascherano ftw!

"Focus on the effort, not the results.. then results will come"

Live by it

berwanger16

i normally do the cross then a fist pump or jumping fist pump, a pablo angel jumpping thing a knee slide or sumthing tht randomly comes 2 mind lol