Goal celebrations

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing

How do you celebrate?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (or something similar)
29%
acrobatics
No votes
something over the top getting a yellow often.
6%
high five teamates and back to half.
53%
Other (please specify)
12%

Total votes: 17

adiman6

hey, soz i wasn't sure at all on where to put this thread but anyway.

how do u celebrate, do u do a simple high five with teamates and run back to ur half for the kickoff, acrobatics, shirt off and get a yellow card.?

well myself im a bit of a smart ass when it comes to it. i will run to the other parents and............. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i was thinking of doing an adebeyor, but i will get a card likely, i just love sticking it to the other team.:)

pickyourheadup
Veteran Member

I don't like to show off, so I usually just do like a tennis fist pump and jog back to midfield.
My Architecture Blog(updated 02-12-13)

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

I don't score much at all so when I do I usually take off my clothes and run around the field naked...it's a special moment for me.

klc123
Veteran Member

* note to self, attend all further croationblood1 games and pay the other teams keeper to let him score*

;)

I don't do anything for my celebrations really, i just raise my right arm and normally thank the person who passed the ball to me, if any, or something similiar or give a thumbs up to my manager and walk back to the half way line and high5 everyone that comes up to me.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Aeroplane most of the time. I scored a random goal one time and thought i'd do Arshavin's wtf duck face, like he did in the Euros.

Hugh
Veteran Member

I go Super Saiyan 5

mr_dude

Depends on how big the goal is. I don't score very often either, but if it's the 6th goal in a 6-0 then I won't do much, I'll just jog back and high five, maybe give the guy who assisted me a pat on the back. But if it's a game-tying/winning goal, I'll basically do an intense airplane and then finish it off with a jump and fist shake or a fall to the knees.

LiveTheDream
Veteran Member

Generally favour the aeroplane or the Alan Shearer salute. I always thank whoever set it up, and generally go and hug my team mates. Sometimes though I'll plan a daft celebration with some people beforehand, just for a laugh :D
Don't wish things were easier...

... Wish you were better

Focus on the journey, and the result will take care of itself

DR17

Depends if its an easy goal i thank the set up man , if its an important goal and a beauty well i do a jump pump fist like pato or i do a frontflip like klose.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Depends on the significance of the goal.. If its a 5-0 then ill prolly do something goofy like crawling to the corner like a god and lifting my leg to "piss" or anything goofy...

If its a 2-1 in the 90th minute then ill go crazy like pasionate sprinting away from my teammates and the chase me and tackle me .. and we have an orgy jk..:lol:
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

footy_oaf

i hug the other teams keeper, in a "thank you so much" sort of way

panchester07
Veteran Member

footy_oaf wrote:i hug the other teams keeper, in a "thank you so much" sort of way
and he lets you hug him? What is that like U-13 womens idaho championship?

Damn I offended women and idaho people sorry lol..

But be serious how the helll are you gonna celebrate hugging the other team keeper?
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

klc123
Veteran Member

My teams keeper would break your nose if you sarcasticly said "thank-you" to him lol.

I love it when your watching a reasonably low down level of football and they come out with a really intense or elaborate goal celebration lol.

The best one is when someone opens their mouth like you see premiership players do, but they aren't actually making a noise, just pretending and because its not as loud as a stadium you can tell their pretending :L

footy_oaf

no, usually theyre my mates that play for the other team
if we play some random team that isnt in our league id never do that lol

klc123
Veteran Member

Oh fair enough lol.