Dribbling Guide

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
NewBornProdigy
Admin

Post by NewBornProdigy » 19 Sep 2008, 18:48

i don't know it all, do you honestly think you do?

so what its not the best guide on the block, it aint the cure for cancer, its a fu**ing dribbling guide
so i'd rather not have to waste my time reading pointless rants from angry little user's on my PC, i'd rather you would say something constructive like Nat... at least he had a point

and if that whole guide was just a guess, well it was some guess?

get real man, i don't really care what you think, it helps alot more people than it harm's... if it was perfect i would have said so, but if you have something you wanna say, ask me and explain it

explain your whole confidence thing... cause i don't agree with you, so make the effort to prove me wrong instead of whining, i might swallow my pride and accept your right

like it or not its my opinion and i took the time to write it down... you like jdefoe's (so do i) so go read his guides, quit stirring up sh*t on mine

sorry guys for the rant but i hate worthless hate mail like that :x

and i must say this is a brilliant idea:
expert wrote:to reach the truth, it's good to look at different opinions, put them to the test and come up with your own conclusion.
its what i did :D

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 25 Sep 2008, 01:52

new born prodigy i really dislike your guides, theyre 92 % bs.. not only dat i also dislike you a lot, and arsenal, i think they are helpless and even a soccer mama knows more than you.. as a matter a fact, even a soccer grandma knows more than you...... i hope you appreciate this cause im wasting my time here eh??????.......

JK NBP........... sickkkkkk guideeeeeeee thanks man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brettchelsea9

Post by brettchelsea9 » 26 Sep 2008, 13:48

I really like that guide but its really long :)
sig made by me!

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Post by NewBornProdigy » 26 Sep 2008, 17:12

panchester07 wrote:new born prodigy i really dislike your guides, theyre 92 % bs.. not only dat i also dislike you a lot, and arsenal, i think they are helpless and even a soccer mama knows more than you.. as a matter a fact, even a soccer grandma knows more than you...... i hope you appreciate this cause im wasting my time here eh??????.......
dude don't joke bout matters like that :D

or i will have to do some serious ass whooping :wink:

human

Post by human » 29 Sep 2008, 19:41

NBP no need to get this so called criticism to your head, i personally think this guide will finally bring an end to all dribbling aspects and i am really waiting for your manbeaters and killer combos

SteveF
New User

Post by SteveF » 30 Sep 2008, 08:53

NBP i know i'm only new here...

but i notice people are paticulary critical of other peoples efforts, and are not readly able to notice they could do no better, or know no more (klc123 in paticular)

i beleive you have a fantastic knowledge of the game, and i know many people agree with me, so don't get fazed with all the angry comments and keep up the good work

(i really can't wait for the tricks section :D )

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Post by NewBornProdigy » 03 Oct 2008, 17:23

ok cheers dudes...
i suppose empty critisim is not worth listening to, so i'll only pay attention to the positive critisim thats actually tryin to help

and i'm making extra slow progress please be paitent! :D

Had2bHarry
Veteran Member

Post by Had2bHarry » 12 Oct 2008, 06:42

Its an incredible guide and a great contribution to the forums :)

I have a suggestion that might make it easier to read though. Because its so long, it might look better if you put the subheadings in bold or underline them or something.
Sig by me

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Post by NewBornProdigy » 12 Oct 2008, 16:25

will come in due time my friend :lol:
if its a headache reading it imagine writing it!
but first i will get all the info in, then neat it up :D

Deval
New User

Post by Deval » 17 Oct 2008, 23:18

NewBornProdigy wrote:
panchester07 wrote:new born prodigy i really dislike your guides, theyre 92 % bs.. not only dat i also dislike you a lot, and arsenal, i think they are helpless and even a soccer mama knows more than you.. as a matter a fact, even a soccer grandma knows more than you...... i hope you appreciate this cause im wasting my time here eh??????.......
dude don't joke bout matters like that :D

or i will have to do some serious ass whooping :wink:

HAHAHHAHAHAH at first i was llike ohh shitt nbp is gonna kill somebodys ass...

ronaldoR7

Post by ronaldoR7 » 15 Nov 2008, 11:22

wow i am totally shocked by that post .
NBP i have to tell you , that was an extremly GOOD post and it was worth reading too . damn ill have to give you 5/5 for that post. Im gonan re-read it a couple of times so i fully understand it .

and one more thing thanks for writting guides like this . You deserve the credit really for helping us all .

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Post by NewBornProdigy » 15 Nov 2008, 12:30

thanks man

and sorry dudes I'm making such slow progress finishing it :D

ronaldoR7

Post by ronaldoR7 » 15 Nov 2008, 21:28

haha nps man :P
btw i dont understand the bit where you say if you have really good control you wont even have to dribble the player can you tell me what that means ? :cry:

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Post by NewBornProdigy » 15 Nov 2008, 21:52

would you quote the paragraph and i'll explain, cause i dunno where abouts you mean

ronaldoR7

Re: Dribbling Guide

Post by ronaldoR7 » 15 Nov 2008, 22:01

NewBornProdigy wrote:Commandment 5.
Worship The Panna
Control can be learned by just sprinting and taking the ball with you trying to keep it as close to your feet as possible, if you can get good enough control of the ball you won’t even need tricks to beat opponents, you just need control