Pelé Training Guide

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
Mitab14

Hello.

I found a training manual made by Pelé that might be helpful.

http://www.360soccer.com/pele/peleplay.html

It's got all the basics.

If this is the wrong section please move it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Btw: How do you make the link look like a word. I mean, like this.

''Here's the link''. When you press the word ''link'' you reach the website.

Thank you
"Football is simple. But the hardest thing is to play football in a simple way." Johan Cruyff

fr33k1ck
Veteran Member

First post.

Very good find, I will definitely rate ya 5. I think it goes in the skills section.

fourstar2

nice find, i really liked this

You've probably already noticed that when someone sees a ball rolling towards them their immediate reaction is to give it a great kick to send it as far off as possible. Then they start running after the ball as if they wanted to apologize to it!

powell
English Meister

fr33k1ck wrote:First post.

Very good find, I will definitely rate ya 5. I think it goes in the skills section.
Good Luck Mr.Mod :D

Anyway moved to Training Rountines. Im thinknig it will get viewed more there.

canadianfootballer

i read adbout 3/4 of it its good to read nice find

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

That's great, actually! The man always had a football mind, and it's interesting to see some stuff put in his perspective for me to read. He got so much... He was a phenomenal athlete with an athlete's mind.

Like that whole 'the ball is your friend' stuff. To come from anyone else, it would sound cheesy and contrived. From Pelé... I actually understand what he means when he says that. What a firm grasp of concepts.

Thanks for this man. ;)

Mitab14

Rome_Leader wrote:That's great, actually! The man always had a football mind, and it's interesting to see some stuff put in his perspective for me to read. He got so much... He was a phenomenal athlete with an athlete's mind.

Like that whole 'the ball is your friend' stuff. To come from anyone else, it would sound cheesy and contrived. From Pelé... I actually understand what he means when he says that. What a firm grasp of concepts.

Thanks for this man. ;)
Just trying to help :wink:
"Football is simple. But the hardest thing is to play football in a simple way." Johan Cruyff