natural dribblers

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
ExpertFootballer

Inside cut? It's a complicated two move trick, looks very good. Like the elastico, but it's NOTHING like the elastico, if you know what I'm saying? I created the trick in Year 9. I'm 16. I only started to find teams in Yr 11 , the first team, the coach was an assh**e, these are players who play 90 minutes and training 2 days a week along with football for fun, we had to run non-stop for like 20-30 minutes. Felt like I was gonna throw up, sleepy and I was walky on the football pitch after it (we had a small game). One training session and I never came back to that assh**e.

The 2nd team I'm on, the coach is pretty alright!! Anyways, you'll see in 3 years, I'm already pro material, been told by so many people. I remember I used this site when I was crap and earlier in my posts you see why I am here, coz I am looking for shoes (I've bought 2 that sucked). I am going to the centre of London to find some shoes listed on the "Equitment" - "Boots" section, check it, coz I replied to the topic. Anyways, I come here to help players, not the other way round.
But I guess it sounds pretty lame to call myself a "Pro" on the internet and so many people probably think that and even say that. So if you don't believe me, I don't wanna argue about it, think whatever you wanna think, I can't stop you.

I ain't trying to post my autiobiography, so leave it like it is!!

NewBornProdigy
Admin

dude im glad to see your confident and beleive in yourself... but your coming across as cocky and over-confident :roll:
My trick I learnt is complicated, it will make your head turn, your blood boil, it's so good that your eyes will curl, jealousy will boil up and hatred will be castg on me, it's too complicated to explain and a bit too much for your eyes. But if I ever become Pro (I have a strong chance), you will see it. Hahaha.
its comments like these that really sicken me, i really don't mind people who truly beleive in their ability and reallly want to go pro

but if you think your in anyway better than anyone here, just cause people have said it to you, and you think that a trick that alot of people here have probably already mastered will get you there... your kidding yourself man

man everyone who has potential gets told they have a chance of turning pro

but look its the people who respect their position and train to turn that potential into opportunity, they are the ones who turn pro

and hiding a stupid trick cause they think its too good for the rest of the world is not 'respecting their position'

good luck acheiving your dream

cause the way your going it will be your attitude that lets you down if you claim to be as good as you are

matt_a
Veteran Member

im keen to see this trick of yours ExpertFootballer, so how about a video? if not just explain the move in theory - if you dont some other kid could come up with it and then it wont be named after you will it?

ExpertFootballer

I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE DO THE TRICK. I USED TO STUDY TRICKS, WATCH TRICKS AND LEARN AS MANY TRICKS AS I COULD POSSIBLE. I LEARNT AROUND 14, BUT DROPPED TWO, BECAUSE I COULD NOT MASTER THEM. SO I CAN DO 12 FULL ONES, INCLUDING THE ONE I INVENTED!

THIS AIN'T A SIMPLE EL ROULETTE.

WHEN DID I SAY BETTER? I CAME HERE TO HELLPPP, UNDERSTAND THAT?

I TRAIN EVERYDAY. I DON'T HAVE FOOTBALL SHOES, BUT I PLAY ATLEAST 1 HOUR BAREFOOT IN THE BACK GARDEN.
HEY, SHUT UP. I CAN HIDE WHATEVER I WANT, LET YOU OR OTHER MILLIONS OF PEOPLE LEARN IT BY YOURSELF, I DON'T HAVE TO SHOW YOU sh*t, I'M MY OWN INDIVIDUAL.

MATT_A... I DON'T CARE IF ANOTHER KID DOES IT. KUDOS TO HIM, BECAUSE HE BECAME PRO FIRST. THE MAIN THING I'M AFRAID OF IS IT BEING STOLEN OR SOMEONE CLAIMING IT AS THERE OWN, OR SAYING THEY CREATED IT FIRST. WHEN BEING PRO, EVERYONE WILL KNOW I DID IT FIRST.

MY "ATTITUDE", LOL. COZ I DON'T WANNA SHOW MY OWN, THAT'S RIGHT MY "OWN" TRICK TO SOME PUNK motherfu**er ON THE INTERNET, HE'S GONNA BITCH AND CRY.
LOTS OF PEOPLE HAVE POTENTIAL. BUT THE DIFFERENCE WITH ME IS THAT I WAS SPENDING EVERYDAY PLAYING FOOTBALL AND I WAS DOMINATING GAMES.

Shut tha hell up, damn. My "Attitude" will stop me being pro, I'm my own person. I don't know if I'm better then anyone here, I frankly don't care. I know I can be pro... end of story.

Reply back, I'd love to see what you write.

*Edit... it's funny, man. Muhammed Ali can talk like this, but if you so happen to play football, you get assholes like this on your tail.
Last edited by ExpertFootballer on 21 Jul 2008, 17:33, edited 1 time in total.

williampro

probably quick stepovers were my natural move because i had quick feet since i was born...... rest were easy to learn....... :D

dudeman

expert footballer, chill out. holy crap dude, calm down, you came off really confident and too much so. its not like he said you were a crap player, he said you sound really cocky. just calm down .

Davidson9
Veteran Member

ExpertFootballer wrote:I DON'T CARE IF ANOTHER KID DOES IT. KUDOS TO HIM, BECAUSE HE BECAME PRO FIRST. THE MAIN THING I'M AFRAID OF IS IT BEING STOLEN OR SOMEONE CLAIMING IT AS THERE OWN, OR SAYING THEY CREATED IT FIRST. WHEN BEING PRO, EVERYONE WILL KNOW I DID IT FIRST.
Why do you care so much about a trick and someone else taking credit for it, do you think Rivelino was going to pull a lawsuit on Ronaldinho when he started using the Elastico, when people started calling it the Flip Flop de Ronaldinho' while he was playing in Paris? Hmm, don't think so.

For all you know someone could have been doing the trick for years and they would claim it as theirs, are you going to go off on them, because it's 'your trick'. I seriously think it's time for you to get a reality check, you can't just assume that you are going to play professionally because a few people at games have told you so. I understand that 'if you dont have high expectations you always fall short', but you need to stop being such a cock, it's a trick in football, you didn't find a cure for cancer.

casar22
Veteran Member

I tend to 'cut' a lot and I love to get the ball through people's legs, which happens every time I do it maybe 5-6 times per game perhaps?(I'm mexican guys I hope you get what I mean)

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

NewBornProdigy
Admin

man, you do not understand, you can have all the control in the world over your feet, but get nowhere without control of your mind

and if i am a little spammer on the internet i would respond back by saying sh*t like
ExpertFootballer wrote:MY "ATTITUDE", LOL. COZ I DON'T WANNA SHOW MY OWN, THAT'S RIGHT MY "OWN" TRICK TO SOME PUNK motherfu**er ON THE INTERNET, HE'S GONNA BITCH AND CRY.
you really here to help?
ExpertFootballer wrote:My trick I learnt is complicated, it will make your head turn, your blood boil, it's so good that your eyes will curl, jealousy will boil up and hatred will be castg on me, it's too complicated to explain and a bit too much for your eyes. But if I ever become Pro (I have a strong chance), you will see it. Hahaha.
man you need to realise, be honest with yourself YOU ARE YOUR OWN INDIVIDUAL, completely control of your own destiny, but if you posess all that skill why are you bullshitting away to me? are you not so self satisfyed with your ability that you don't really get all worked up by our comments?
but serious man i'm glad you have your own personal trick, i have a few too, just like everyone on the forum could, but honestly man i don't give a fu** wherether you show me it or not, it might be a great trick but i think i might just struggle on with life without it

the REAL problem is the way you said how great your trick was, how unworthy we are to see it
did god show you it in a dream? i think not
i think you need to really consider that you are not special, you are the same as everyone else here, only those that rise above their pride and grow some balls, take some critisim and real shut up and listen every once and a while, those people will become special
and we call this growing up, maturing, learning

and you can sound like the best player on the planet cause you write it on the fourm but if you can't control that tempermental mind you will be telling us this exact same thing in a couple of years just saying 'i could have bin pro, just luck never came my way'

THE QUESTION, ExpertFootballer IS WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE?
a footballer, then you need all the help you can get, but you can't take the critism? realise your own faults then work on improving them and you will open un-imaginable opportunity
and get over yourself, all you did was make up a trick, by no means did you become a pro yet, all you have done is sounded very angry and called alot of people alot of names
to be pro you will need more mental strenght, it gets a lot harder than you think, you don't simply become one through the lotto, you are chosen out of 2 billion other hopefuls, and the people choosing will pick the best, not the people who say they are the best

i was just trying to help, but you could not take it on the chin, you had to be your typical over-confident self, you had to shout down your shame, you need to grow balls sometimes, you have to accept defeat

confidence is never fearing being wrong
over-confidence is fearing that your not right

to grow up you need to admit sometimes, you might be wrong man
just read this

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or, being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with wornout tools;

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breath a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on";

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch;
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run -
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man my son

my favorite poem of all time, wanna know why?

cause in it, wrote in words, is how to grow the fu** up :roll:
now give us all a break and do it

FootballAddict5

ExpertFootballer
Ill tell you why Muhammed Ali can talk like that; its becoz he is the best boxer to have ever graced this planet
If u were the best footballer on the planet i wuld understand and respect u but u aint so until u r dont talk crap ok
u think ur mentality is gd but its not it is absoutley shockin i have never known a pro footballer to be like this.

Collins91

Come on guys be serious
Didn't you know that you only need to a trick or two to be a pro :D

canadianfootballer

Collins91 wrote:Come on guys be serious
Didn't you know that you only need to a trick or two to be a pro :D
your right u shouldnt focus to much on tricks u really only need a few look at lionel messi he only has a few up his sleave but he has mastered the different speeds of dribbling and slaloming through defenders. Pele also didnt have a lot of tricks up his sleaves he just had constant movement when doing simple straight forward dribbling and turned well

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

I think that's only half the story, though. It's true, it is better to know one trick and have it mastered, then be able to rudimentarily pull a dozen, but if you ARE competent enough with several tricks, it can be a great help to your game, especially for getting out of tight situations.

The problem with knowing only a few tricks, however good you may be with them, is you become predictable, a football player's worst nemesis. As you continue to use these same tricks, defenders will study you, and eventually catch on to your moves (Sooner or later.) That is why you MUST be able to vary your routine constantly. That's what Messi and Pele do/did. In certain situations where they know all their old tricks will not work, they change it up a bit, and set the body signals slightly differently, or pull the trick slightly earlier.

In the modern game, it is important to be versatile. Signature tricks and a few solid moves are fine, but the game becomes beautiful when players are able to try new things in-game that work, and utterly confound defenders and please spectators.

canadianfootballer

Rome_Leader wrote:I think that's only half the story, though. It's true, it is better to know one trick and have it mastered, then be able to rudimentarily pull a dozen, but if you ARE competent enough with several tricks, it can be a great help to your game, especially for getting out of tight situations.

The problem with knowing only a few tricks, however good you may be with them, is you become predictable, a football player's worst nemesis. As you continue to use these same tricks, defenders will study you, and eventually catch on to your moves (Sooner or later.) That is why you MUST be able to vary your routine constantly. That's what Messi and Pele do/did. In certain situations where they know all their old tricks will not work, they change it up a bit, and set the body signals slightly differently, or pull the trick slightly earlier.

In the modern game, it is important to be versatile. Signature tricks and a few solid moves are fine, but the game becomes beautiful when players are able to try new things in-game that work, and utterly confound defenders and please spectators.

yeah but u dont need to use a different move you can just change the speed of the dribbling or turn and stuff i think thats what messi does cuz u see i really really really really like messis style of dribbling its simple and to the point unlike c.ronaldo or ronaldinho as i can mimmick messis well :D

dudeman

sorry if this sounds stupid, but canadian footballer, you shouldnt mimmick someones dribble. do whatever feels natural to you, everyone dribbles different. be your own person