natural dribblers

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
chimxcore

i was just wonderin if any of u can just pull off a move without thinking about, like it comes naturally?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Patinhoski
Sophomore Member

its more of a shot/pass but the trivela just comes because i do it so often during practice or just with some mates

Ali14

i can pass the ball without thinkin...and shoot it too,especially in corners...
Its Not About How Many Punches Knock You Down, Its What You Do When You Get Back Up Again.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

the stepover and the V-turn

i always vary to whatever move i was practicing most recently and it just comes to me naturally...

but the top 2 i always do instinctivly

mufc21
Veteran Member

the more familiar you are the ball the easier moves come. If you can juggle really well then learning new freestyling tricks will be easier. Practice dribbling smaller balls, get used to the ball and practice the moves. Learn a variety of moves so your less predictable and harder to defend against. Hope that helped!

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

for me its the 360, zidane skin, maradons spin, garrincha, whatever u wanna call it... I saw some people do it... I tried it and got it on my first try... And it works every time... Lately I've been working on some variations too..

zcm12

Every move I do is natural. The only thing that I think about is what direction I need to go in a certain situation then a move that goes that directions just pops out of my legs. I don't have to think bout moves I just have to think about what way I need to go to get out/around a situation.

HE WILL BE BACK I KNOW IT!

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

i'm pretty sure that chimxcore is asking if we can do any moves that we have learnt "naturally" or "accidentally", not by training and learning it...

Hugh
Veteran Member

chimxcore wrote:i was just wonderin if any of u can just pull off a move without thinking about, like it comes naturally?
The 360 is the most natural move ever, I can pull it off without thinking because even if the defender retreats too fast I can turn it into a shield and make a back pass.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Hugh wrote:
chimxcore wrote:i was just wonderin if any of u can just pull off a move without thinking about, like it comes naturally?
The 360 is the most natural move ever, I can pull it off without thinking because even if the defender retreats too fast I can turn it into a shield and make a back pass.
Yeah the 360 is also natural for me. Its very effective and it is useful for me when there is a defender right next to me, shoulder to shoulder. I use the 360 spin to spin off the defender and create space for myself.

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

I naturally pull a right reverse stepover when I get the ball, to try and fake off defenders, although I try to hold it back sometimes because then it isnt as predictable. But my stepovers come naturally to me, and so do my instincts in terms of inside and outside cuts.

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

Kakasgotskillz wrote:I naturally pull a right reverse stepover when I get the ball, to try and fake off defenders, although I try to hold it back sometimes because then it isnt as predictable. But my stepovers come naturally to me, and so do my instincts in terms of inside and outside cuts.
not bad.... For house league. :D :D

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

soccer_after_death wrote:
Kakasgotskillz wrote:I naturally pull a right reverse stepover when I get the ball, to try and fake off defenders, although I try to hold it back sometimes because then it isnt as predictable. But my stepovers come naturally to me, and so do my instincts in terms of inside and outside cuts.
not bad.... For house league. :D :D
Oh man if I could move within arms length of you right now... I mean very nice observation soccer_after_death, I hope to play with you someday and give you a hard knocking in...er... at dribbling! Yes, yes that was what we were all talking about right now weren't we? Just plain, easy-going, non-violent talk with no fists raised :twisted: :wink:

ExpertFootballer

My trick I learnt is complicated, it will make your head turn, your blood boil, it's so good that your eyes will curl, jealousy will boil up and hatred will be castg on me, it's too complicated to explain and a bit too much for your eyes. But if I ever become Pro (I have a strong chance), you will see it. Hahaha.

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

and of course we can't wait until u turn pro(49034834083 years from now) to see ur well practised inside cut, right guys?? :D