Your Signature/Trademark Moves

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
NewBornProdigy
Admin

Recently I've begun to dribble more that way, less elaborate...very effective

I learned the secret of timing and improvisation and I'm begining to always pull off the right thing at the right time (wether it be a shot, pass, trick or simple cut) :D

chimxcore

i go through weird phases w my dribbling.at first it was the ronaldo chop then it was heel to heel and then i just used simple cuts, now i am a bit fancier w my skills. Now i use ronaldinho flick, 360, stepovers, ball roll, and sometimes elastico
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

shahensha
Veteran Member

i just make a serious face, say "woah there is blood on your shirt", he looks down and I just run away. It has only worked once in my lifetime tho

chimxcore

lol i think ill try that
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

footy_oaf

Ive got 3 tricks according to NBP s guide (turning, 1v1 trick and feint)

my most complicated move is the Maradona/360/zidane whatever. ( turning, although i also use the ronaldo chop sometimes, and just cuts)
my feint is to just drop my shoulder or do a lunge or a fake kick and they do miracles! im currently working on stepovers but my priority is elastico.
finally my 1v1 'double cut' trick for now is to just hit the ball with my left leg to my right and then rapidly hit the ball with my left leg towards my right and vice versa. im working on elasticos tho, cuz theyre stylish 8)