Your Signature/Trademark Moves

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
NewBornProdigy
Admin

Basically What are your Trademark moves?
this could be very simple to very complicated moves! or even a style of play... say you love playing gambetta

Mine are

1. Hocus Pocus

a reverse elastico behind and around (the infront) of your supporting leg

this is my instinctive 1v1 move (but i usually just fake kick or stepover instead)

2. Double Stepover

do one stepover then quickly do another one with your other foot and explode the way you originally 'stepoverred :? ' toward

this is my move i use when running quickly with the ball

3. Heel 360

backheel the ball behind you, then bring your other leg around and backheel the ball laterally the otherway... basically a roulette using your heel instead of the sole of your feet

my turning move, very hard to control exactly where it goes... but looks so good when it works

mint
EF Drug Baron

my favorite moves are:

1. inside /reverse stepover basically a stepover but swing ur foot from outside to inside.

2. footroll where u roll the ball to the side with the bottom of ur foot.

maradona 360 turn where u do a maradona but instead of putting ur turning foot on the ball put it just in front od the ball spin round and hit with ur heel.
i was made to ignite

powell
English Meister

My trademark is scoring with my ass, seriously. Its easy in pick-up games but hardrer in competive matches.

My moves that i usually do are the simple but efective ones. I use the Cruyff turn and the one where you pull it back go go into another direction like a V shaped movement, name slips my mind.

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

there is a topic like this on the forum already...too lazy to search for it

my trade mark move is the cruyff cut,class move
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

Hugh
Veteran Member

Despite all my harking on about not using them I have to confess that I do in fact have a signature move, which is of course the 360 (I don't like maradona so I call it that)

This is the only move I do in games because it goes along with the idea of don't be the first to commit, a lot of people who don't know how to use this move try to use it as the first move, in which case you get creamed, but it's perfect for a 5050 ball situation or if the defender reaches his leg out, or even if you miss your first touch and you need to shield the ball. Seriously, this is the best move ever, which is the only reason I would ever use it.

Me Rzad and I think Gnarly also have a move which we all created that I use a lot when I'm just screwing around and I've really only used it once in a game (it worked perfectly though) Basically what you do is a right footed inside rollover, reverse scissor with your left foot and then do a rabona with your right foot to get it back in front of you. It looks really good when you get a nutmeg with it, but please don't use it, it's a stupid trick.

MSILancer7
Veteran Member

Hugh wrote: (I don't like maradona so I call it that)
I don't like him either but i call it the zizzou spin because he did it alot to

MUFC1994
Veteran Member

single scissors, reverse scissors, cryuff, v turn, pullback

messi19
Veteran Member

Probberly stepovers. I can do them at a fast speed and do them alot in games.

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!

Nat_H
Veteran Member

I just use cuts, feints, and the matthews. Recently I have effectively pulled off a few stepovers. The level I play at generally doesn't require using fancy moves to beat defenders, though.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Hugh!!!

i thought i invented that move aswel!

sometimes i would do a cruyff chop intsead of a rollover, i think it looks pretty stylish!!!

i think it's called the Preki move
or
the Rabona Fake

i think we should name it cause i think its effective!

TorresEsque
Sophomore Member

1. Crossover(I think thats what its called)
- I roll the ball left with my right foot
- Then I do an inside stepover with my left foot
- Then I use my right foot(Which is in the back) to cut it back right

Its great for nutmegs, and when its timed perfectly, when the defender sticks his foot out as you cut the ball back, everybody is stunned.

2. Inside stepovers

3. Elastico

I fell in love with this move when I first saw it. I had to make it part of my game.

I try to combo the moves sometimes such as the inside stepover followed by the elastico. Its worked a couple times when Ive had to split 2 defenders, but not so much. Ill make it though 8)

Hugh
Veteran Member

1. Don't think that's called a crossover, that's the same move that Rzad, Gnarly, Newbornprodigy and I made up. Preki sounds about right, I think that was what it is...

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

MSILancer7 wrote:
Hugh wrote: (I don't like maradona so I call it that)
I don't like him either but i call it the zizzou spin because he did it alot to
correct me if i'm wrong..but is it also called a garrincha?

machoman10
New User

mine are
the flip flap, but i have my own way of doing it, i just invented it today :D and i can do it with both my feet

the double stepover is one i use a lot as well

ac milans ronaldo's flip flap is one i use a lot as well

and when shooting i tend to shoot a trivela a lot and it always works :D

and last but not list, the ronaldo chop :D

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

I use simple cuts and the Zidane 360 spin. I have done the elastico but only in street football. I also like to use the stepover sometimes.