how would you try to stop CR???

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
barcahooligan
Veteran Member

Ive seen alot of those barca training vids on youtube, i favorited parts 1, 2 and 3 of Carles Puyol doing those training vids.....unfortunatly its all in spanish. :wink:
sig by 2brown347

mak9

expert wrote:Players like him are one in a million so I don't think you can generalize in that way.
Also, I don't think it would work to have more than 2 guys like him on the same team. It's always better to have a variety of players with different styles/abilities.
is that girl Soccer4Life?

c ronaldo may be 1 in million to make that flashy work be useful to him when it comes to scoring goals in the premiership...

but I am seeing a lot of little kids at the high school level...etc using the same useless flash; and they're doing it not to win games but to show off. Coaches at these levels would let play their game thinking that they will improve, but most of them don't understand that it is hurting the development of the other players.

Remeber how critics were demanding c. ronaldo to improve his work rate and make useful passes. It took him 3 years to learn how to play with the team..his teammates didn't talk because they were getting paid to do their job and follow fergesun's orders.

Nothing pisses me off more than playing with or against these types of players in practice games or pick up. Because in situations like that, I don't want to hurt them but at the same time I want to stop them to tell them that passing is a better option.

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

expert wrote:
im sorry but some of them premiership footballers are honestly just sh*t
Yet, they're still way better than anybody here.
sorry but im slightly offended

id like to think i could get a game at derby or fulham without much difficulty and i could outtorres torres any day of the week :wink:

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

i also think i can get a spot at derby(actually no,im not that good)but u get my point....derby is crap,although in the soccer am crossbar challenge,players from derby hit the crossbar but none from Chlesea and only one from arsenal....look up socceram crossbar challenge on youtube and also check out,socceram 3rd eye.........u all know im too lazy to produce a link :)
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

expert
Site Admin

Scotty and tevezaholic, talk is cheap. As far as I know, nobody from EF has ever played pro, let alone made it in the Premiership.
I don't know, maybe you are really talented... but even then, there's no point in trying to convince us. :)

Ballack13
Veteran Member

expert wrote:Scotty and tevezaholic, talk is cheap. As far as I know, nobody from EF has ever played pro, let alone made it in the Premiership.
I don't know, maybe you are really talented... but even then, there's no point in trying to convince us. :)
Well, this was a complete waste of time. :D

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

for starters i wouldnt say any derby player has "made it" in the premiership and secondly alot of players in the premeirship are not that talented

expert
Site Admin

alot of players in the premeirship are not that talented
Not talented compared to what? Other professionals or you and me? :) I suspect you'll say that there's politics involved as to who gets signed, etc... but the bottom line is if you really are better than the average Premiership defender, clubs would slobbering over you.

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

expert wrote:
alot of players in the premeirship are not that talented
Not talented compared to what? Other professionals or you and me? :) I suspect you'll say that there's politics involved as to who gets signed, etc... but the bottom line is if you really are better than the average Premiership defender, clubs would slobbering over you.

i wouldnt compare you and me anyway :D

polotics :?: dont know what your on about so no.. i dont think theres anything like that involved in signings

and finally no i think im about 6 inches smaller than the average premiership defender so i would fancy my chances against the rooneys and yakubus of this world, maybe thats why im not a defender :P but who knows, they may still be slobbering over me :P

Juve

i give it 5 years to find a pro club in england/italy or france if not then i admit defeat

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

either you just posted in the wrong place juve or im missing the posts that make yours make sense

keller8
Veteran Member

Jeez, that was funny. ANyway, lets stop arguing about players from Derby and Fulham. They are professionals. They may not deserve to be, but they are andwe have to deal with it. There is those sh*tty players out there who are pro's, don't get me wrong. I can't understand why Senderos plays in the Premier League, let alone Div 3.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

keller8 wrote:Jeez, that was funny. ANyway, lets stop arguing about players from Derby and Fulham. They are professionals. They may not deserve to be, but they are andwe have to deal with it. There is those sh*tty players out there who are pro's, don't get me wrong. I can't understand why Senderos plays in the Premier League, let alone Div 3.

"lets sop picking on derby and fulham players because THEY ARE PROFESSIONALS :!: lets move onto arsenal players"

keller8
Veteran Member

ScottyBoy wrote:
keller8 wrote:Jeez, that was funny. ANyway, lets stop arguing about players from Derby and Fulham. They are professionals. They may not deserve to be, but they are andwe have to deal with it. There is those sh*tty players out there who are pro's, don't get me wrong. I can't understand why Senderos plays in the Premier League, let alone Div 3.

"lets sop picking on derby and fulham players because THEY ARE PROFESSIONALS :!: lets move onto arsenal players"
Haha, I'm sorry, I was being a hipocrite. Its just stating that there is those players(like Senderos) out there who shouldn't be pro but are. Well, that was a waste of forum space.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

Juve

Nah there are players who are worse than senderos in bigger teams, darren fletcher and o shea are just sh*t tbh there are many more but i cba to brain storm