Invincible dribbling moves

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
sOcCeRKiD11

wut are some dribble moves that jus break the defenders leg off and jus give him no chance of getting the ball away from u or moves that make defenders goes ???????????

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

The inside-out my father threw me off-balanced since I was 11 until now!! He is 46 this year and he beats me like knife thru butter and I'm gonna be 21!!

jcdenton
Veteran Member

that move ronaldinho does on nike commercial when brazil plays with portugal, i do that every game....
defenders just can't follow you if you practice that move every day to perfection...
or roll the ball inside, and then quick touch outside....
or roll the ball outside, and quick inside, and the ball is prepared for shooting, defender is long gone...
but a simple stepover, well performed, throws defenders out :wink: ....

dooglas
Veteran Member

use the defenders to your advantage...set it up so they think they have an easy steal..and go around them.
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

frizzyan
Veteran Member

Lol I watched a bunch of locals play street football, and it was hilarious. This move is surely invincible.

They dribble up to the defender, do some crazy moves that resembles stepovers by clowns at a circus, and then they kick the ball at the defender's legs and then they dribble past. I don't know but they always seem to pull that trick off 100%.

Makes me wonder why did Nike sponsor Ronaldinho instead of them :lol:

noah
Sophomore Member

frizzyan wrote: Makes me wonder why did Nike sponsor Ronaldinho instead of them :lol:
because Ronaldinho could dribble past them with a beach ball.
think two passes ahead.

sOcCeRKiD11

wut is the inside-out?

and how do u roll the ball out side?

fir_nev

Inside out - U dribble the ball towards a defender in a zig-zag manner. Once the defender's back is facing U, he's as good as dead!! Just like me. I was made a fool by my dad.

sOcCeRKiD11

wuts an example of making their bak towards 4

how do u do it?

like how do u suppose to get them to go like that

fir_nev

Ok, defenders like me dun like to backtrack cos running backwards will make U trip. So, they will start to turn their body around to be on the same pace as U dribbling with the ball (when U're at Ur high speed). The inside out will have their heads turning frantically (left-right-left-right) because U keep disappearing from their blindside. Then my fren, when they turn around to face U, their legs will lose their ground and the player will fall on his back.

D/l C. Ronaldo's clip. He made Gallas fall in one of the hilights.

Edit: Try seeing this See how Keown fell because he lost his balance to counter Giggs' inside-out. See how quickly Giggs pull the ball in a zig-zag motion and Dixon was the first victim to turn his head.
Last edited by fir_nev on 24 Jun 2005, 06:58, edited 3 times in total.

Rosario

i know what ya mean.when the defender turns his back they are gone.funny to watch too.anyway,is that c.ronaldo clip on here or where is it

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

here is a trick that my dad uses on me constantly and i always fall for it. when your back is to the defender, turn at a 90 degree angle so your shielding with your left arm. then take a step forwards with your left foot while the ball is at your right. and as the defender takes a step to start following you, flick it with your right foot through his legs. it is effective, looks really great. and embarasses whoever you do it to.
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

fir_nev

Dang!!! I was tricked by that too!!!!!!!!

A clip on Giggs' inside-out (well sort of) in my previous post.

sOcCeRKiD11

is that 1 where giggs dribble from the half way line and then score?

do u ahve any other clips of the inside-out?

Big_d_man

i think a really cool move that works evrytime is the twister. it works evrytime but id never use it in a game cuz the other team wod think i am lik hot doggin or sumtin.
never give up