Consistancy Troubles

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
Middleman13
Veteran Member

I have a question but i iddnt think it need ed a new topic.

i had a game tonight and i played my absolute worst match ever. i couildnt do anything.

it makes me even more mad becasue i practice soo much, you woukd think i woukld be amazing. WRONG I cant do anything when it copms to games. and its not cofidence becasue i know the confidence is there.

SOme games i play compltely amazing but others horrible.

I need some consistancy help.

According to experts chart about consistency, That if you practice and work hard you get better and consistency goes up. LOL not for mee
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you will die today.

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

I made you a new topic, I think the subject change calls for it :wink:

panchester07
Veteran Member

so basically what your saying is that you practice 100 % good, some times you paly 100 % good and sometimes you play 100 % like shoot!..
hmm this is one of my strangest cases

man its all mentol its all in your mind and attitude and i know u say it aint confidence but it dont know then what ti coould be.. i had games like this that i lplayed fantastic one and sh*tty the next, but i realized it was all in my mind, so you should read rzadsinky post maximizing your performance....... another thing that works for me is the first play of the game do something really really good really showy really classy and flashy, (practice it) and once i did this im on fire the rest of the game just by breaking the ice easy at the begginging hope this works dawg......!

ps are you sure your not intimidated or anything? or thinking man im gonna suck?

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

same thing happens with me, man. i feel like im gonna have a great game, i get pumped up, then i suck. it feels like something i dont control. i dont know what it is.
one game i'll play crazy good, one game i'll play like ass.
there has to be a good reason for this, i've yet to find it though.
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

unknown

if it seems like its not going ure way i think its a good idea to start working ure way into the form. im talking about during the game. like if its not going well then start doing the easy option and the easy pass. try and get comfortable and when u've had several easy touches on the ball u can push it up a knot and maybe dribble a bit and once u start feeling more into the game just go all out make those difficult passes and take those shots. this may help and u shud try it since u really dont have anything to lose

Middleman13
Veteran Member

The way i play is somwhat liike...um zidane. I play really simple, but smart. What happend i nthe game we just had was that i coudlnt see anyone to make a good pass. I just couldnt see becasue it was so crowded in the middle of the pitch. Its like, god gets pissed off and say " ur gona play like sh*t today".
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you will die today.

unknown

u shud always have a one touch option ready from b4 u recieve the ball which u shud use if its crowded to get ure touch warmed up in those cases