The spin...or whatever they call it

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
Wanderer
Veteran Member

Hey guys, I've been trying to get this trick where the ball is coming to you(usually in the air), with the defender at the back, and you turn to the left, with the outside of the right foot(last 3 toes) brushing the ball so that it spins to the right and and into your path..but how do you make it spin more and faster?

EnSoUl
Veteran Member

slice the ball more on the side, for instance if you want the ball to go to the right, slice the ball on the left and vice versa
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime - Chinese Proverb

matt_a
Veteran Member

this trick is one of my favourites, and it takes a lot of practise to get it right. i use a bit of a flick motion to get the spin [hit on the edge of the ball] - kinda like a little stab like kick

Darksp00n

I do this trick in different ways. The one way is that i give the ball spin with my outside-toe of my foot, which can be pretty good, but when the ball is on the ground i usually just chip it up a bit.

tomsta911

do u have any videos ?
(::)Maestro Tomsta (::)

Anton
Sophomore Member

Yes,post a video because not everyone of us can imagine good that skill.With posting a video with someone doing the move it would be easier others to explain it to you

tomsta911

yeh lol, i think i know what it is but im not sure :P
(::)Maestro Tomsta (::)

unknown

am i imagining this right: its kinda like the bergkamp thing except instead of tapping it to ure right u slice it so it spins around the defender?