Sleepy

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
Rocky
Veteran Member

I know what you mean. I used to practice a hole day before, and after a while I got sleepy, and sometimes I even slacked off. But after practicing that much, I decided to make my training session smaller and I got to tell you; I feel much better, and it actually helped me improving my fitness and I can run much more in games. Now I am in a off-season, with team training but no serie matches until about january-february, and I decided to go back to a long session training because I am very curious of improving, just like I was before. What I am training to tell you is that, your body is getting tired and that you should do a small session with only 2-1:30 hours of light training each day until you start feeling in shape again and then you can go back to a longer session. Just rotate when you feel for it, and it all depends on how much you want to improve. But there is no need to do this if being sleepy doesn't infect your training session, like slacking off etc. Also if you practice like 3++ hours everyday, try to practice from monday to friday while saturday and sunday you just kick the ball on the wall or something. Just try to take it easy sometimes. I hope this made sense :?

A tip: Try to take a long special run once or twice a week instead of playing football that time. 1-1.30 hour(s) running.

p.s Don't sleep too much and don't sleep too little, because both ways will get you sleepy.

Or either its a serious health issue wich I have seen before :(

Clumsylegs
Veteran Member

1. Is your hemoglobin enough high?
2. Do you get enough vitamin D?

If you lack these, you will feel tired.

erick
Veteran Member

redbulls help me and idk bout yall but yall do what yall want and i do what i want.

ZZizou
Veteran Member

I know someone who has that too Middleman13 and he went to a doctor.The doctor said he had to rest alote and he gave him medicine too.So I suggest go see a doctor to see if he can help you or not.

And erick go see a doctor too because you need it a lot.

barcahooligan
Veteran Member

ZZizou wrote:I know someone who has that too Middleman13 and he went to a doctor.The doctor said he had to rest alote and he gave him medicine too.So I suggest go see a doctor to see if he can help you or not.

And erick go see a doctor too because you need it a lot.
Couldnt have said it better myself... :lol:
sig by 2brown347

Viduka
Veteran Member

omg hahaha i laughed alot when i read that.

Middleman13
Veteran Member

Yea...So i started eating more bananas and stuff before and after i train and it is helping some. I still am i a little tired though... ill ask my mom if i can go to the dcotor
Ty for all the posts
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you will die today.

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

It's natural to be tired, especially in your teen years. Sure you might be able to get some fancy prescription but most likely its nothing out of the ordinary. Do what's been recommended. Eat healthier, get more sleep, take some days off. That's all I've got to say.

barcahooligan
Veteran Member

I dont think that you need pills, those are for the people with real sleep apneia(sp) and you most definetly dont have that...
sig by 2brown347

powell
English Meister

just to let you all know, i know erick has been banned but if you have more than the equivalent of 8 cups of coffee before any sport you can get banned just like drugs.

So in other words if erick was playing at a high level and was drinking all that red bull he most likely get banned from football

Davidson9
Veteran Member

powell wrote:just to let you all know, i know erick has been banned but if you have more than the equivalent of 8 cups of coffee before any sport you can get banned just like drugs.

So in other words if erick was playing at a high level and was drinking all that red bull he most likely get banned from football
powell, think about it Erick wasn't playing at a high level, he probably doesn't even play

powell
English Meister

yeh but its still true that you can get banned ever playing at a low level if they test you just for having to much caffince in your blood stream.

tomsta911

yeh exactly, if you havve to many its just like having a caffeine pill.
(::)Maestro Tomsta (::)