Sleepy

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
Middleman13
Veteran Member

I am sleepy alot and i dont know why..whenever ige thome from school my brain wants me to train but my body says NO!!
What should i do?
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you will die today.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Eat well.

Villa
New User

how much do you sleep per night?

most sources reccomend 8-9 hours per night..

also you might want to try eating complex carbs at dinner..

rather than giving you short term energy they provide you with energy for long periods of time..

eat brown rice and wheat pasta..
eat breakfast always.

germanfutboler13

Just start training, your body will kick in, it might be a seasonal thing too, like now its 11 Celcius were i live and a month ago it was 25-30 Celcius

Middleman13
Veteran Member

I will get my mom to go to the store and start getting better foods for training..I do need more sleep..I try to sleep in school as much as i can but it results in alot of detension and its wearing thin..soo i gotta go to bed earlier

Middleman13
Veteran Member

I had a game sunday and i didnt train after the game and the next day(mon) i felt great i trained 2 hours extremly high paced and did mostly everything 100%..But today..(tuesday) i am tired as sh*t/..I trained maby 30 mins an then i was like "fu** this " i was so tired

anyone know why is this...I got like 10 hours of sleep the night before

erick
Veteran Member

do what i do and drink alot of redbulls

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

erick wrote:do what i do and drink alot of redbulls
It is already the general consensus on the forums that no one should ever, ever, drink redbulls before a match or even a practice.

But you can do whatever you want, no one is stopping you.

erick
Veteran Member

well i drink redbulls every time and i score alot so i guess its working for me and yall need to start doing it.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

You seriously need to shove something down your throat, because you're retarded. A Red bull can would do.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

redrover365
Veteran Member

redbulls have no difference on the amount of goals you can score. However, you probably think it will so drinking a redbull gives you the thought that it will make you a better athlete. This is crap

Shoes dont make the player. Player makes the player.

Redbull doesn't make you better. Redbull gives you wiings.

Wings are for fairies! :D

barcahooligan
Veteran Member

Obviously if you are going to train hard you are going to be tierd, but you must get enough sleep to recharge your body. But if you dont do anything for like 2 or 3 days then you will become drowsy which is not really a good kind of tierd.
sig by 2brown347

powell
English Meister

rzadzinski wrote:You seriously need to shove something down your throat, because you're retarded. A Red bull can would do.
amen to that rzadz.

tartanbarmy7
Sophomore Member

remember that the body requires rest, its in this rest that the muscles make the changes that your training brings about. if you are tired or hurting then just rest its your body saying that you are doing to much, if you rest for a few days then you will get more out of the next training you do, if you overload (ie do to much training) then your performance will start to decrease.

unless you are superfit then you shouldnt be training everyday, and you defineltly shouldnt be trainign after a match, i suggest during season to train 3 times a week for at the most 2 hours and have a rest day before a game where you do nothing and take on lots of carbs, you will get the benefits in the games

im studying it at college lol

at least its going to good use :D i hope i helped
and with the last kick of the game robbie fowler scored with a header

Viduka
Veteran Member

Go see the doctor, if you are are feeling seriously sleepy or lethargic. It can be a serious health issue. I cant remember the word the illness relates to.. but it is a very bad one because you could be wasting your life feeling tired all the time.