I know I've read alot of the guides and posts on how to become faster, but I decided to make my own based on my ideas and I want suggestions from you guys as to if it'll help me or not.
- Sprint Test (150m sprint, looking to see if there's improvement or not)
1. 150-m track (Every half lap 20 reps of walking lunges, 4 continous sets, 2 mega sets, bicep curls (just for building bicep muscle) when not doing walking lunges with straight bar)
2. Stair jumps (increments of stacked steppers, 4, 3, and 2 with spaces inbetween jumping back and forth between sides (which is one rep everytime I go to one side once), and 10 reps, 3 sets)
3. Vertical Leg Press with Free Weight (Maximum amount of full reps (knees almost touch the chest), 4 sets)
4. Exercise Bike (20 minutes, intensity 13 or 15 (out of 20)
5. 150 m track (Sprint circuit, order is: sprint, walk, sprint, jog, walk, jog, sprint, jog, walk (one set), 2-3 sets the, stuff rotates every half lap)
Btw, I do this once or twice a week. So what do you guys think?