Diving

Discuss your training routine and techniques you are practicing
Darksp00n

First of all i didnt know where to put this, i think diving is a skill too.
Yesterday we had a league match. I was playing attacking mids. The other team led with 1:0. Then i received the ball near the box. I did a dribbling went around him he touched me a LITTLE bit and i fell. Freekick, goal 1:1 :oops:
This turned the game and we won 5:2. But now i ask myself what ive done there. It was a reflex, i was sorrounded by many defenders and so I just dived. I didnt really want to do that it was just like a reflex. And NOW i know why!
I read the maximizing your performence guide and the day before I imagined doing some tricks and to dive (what a shame :) )
Man I REALLY REALLY suggest this guide!

I know im a cheating assh**e :lol:

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

lol are you telling us how ashamed you are of diving or are you recommending that we dive :wink:

Darksp00n

On the one side im a bit ashamed that I did this dive, but I could only do it because I read that great guide. Listening to music and imagine doing some stuff (yeah i imagined diving like C.Ronaldo, shame on me :lol: :oops: ) really helps you to perform better! The things you imagine before a match will happen as reflexes in the match later.
I dont know how to explain that its just fu**ing (sorry ;)) awesome!!!

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Haha, well at least the guide works.

I put in there that if you are thinking you are going to suck, or bad things are going to happen, things like that will happen. You thought of diving, and you did it. :P

May not be a perfect example, but I know it works! :D

Now I'm going to get hate mail because I'm making people dive. :P
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

truesocceroo
Veteran Member

sometimes you need to dive, most pros will tell you that :D

I got my century!!!!!!

Darksp00n

OH MY GOD!
Sorry it's a bit offtopic but today we had a cup match. Before the match i did all the things written in that Guide again. And i said to my teammate: "Today i will score", he was just laughing. I'm defender and 1,68 cm small (!). Then corner i saw the ball coming, header *bäm* "WTF It's in?" was the first thing i thought, because the last time i scored was 2 years ago.
That guide is so awesome, sorry for spamming btw :D

Rzadzinski I LOVE YOU!

powell
English Meister

truesocceroo wrote:sometimes you need to dive, most pros will tell you that :D

I got my century!!!!!!
to be honest you dont need to dive. You just have the attitude what most pros and other players have. If knowone dived im my view it would be a much better game.

Norm

I spit on divers.... literally. Can't stand people who do it, the reason why is one, diving is not part of the beaufitful game I love. Two it makes people dislike football in the US and call it a sport for pussies, which as many of you know is BS. Diving is just like a really bad foul and it deserves cards and it really is just a disgrace. I for one never go down unless I'm really hurt and my mentallity is to stay strong and I view diving is for the weak who don't have enough skill to produce something truly great. Same with actors on the pitch, get up and walk it off.

barcahooligan
Veteran Member

which guide is this because i wouldnt mind reading it??
sig by 2brown347

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Darksp00n wrote:OH MY GOD!
Sorry it's a bit offtopic but today we had a cup match. Before the match i did all the things written in that Guide again. And i said to my teammate: "Today i will score", he was just laughing. I'm defender and 1,68 cm small (!). Then corner i saw the ball coming, header *bäm* "WTF It's in?" was the first thing i thought, because the last time i scored was 2 years ago.
That guide is so awesome, sorry for spamming btw :D

Rzadzinski I LOVE YOU!
\

:D That's frikken awesome man, I'm glad it helped!

Here's the guide:

viewtopic.php?t=8145

Just keep at it, it works man. :wink:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

powell
English Meister

Norm wrote:I spit on divers.... literally. Can't stand people who do it, the reason why is one, diving is not part of the beaufitful game I love. Two it makes people dislike football in the US and call it a sport for pussies, which as many of you know is BS. Diving is just like a really bad foul and it deserves cards and it really is just a disgrace. I for one never go down unless I'm really hurt and my mentallity is to stay strong and I view diving is for the weak who don't have enough skill to produce something truly great. Same with actors on the pitch, get up and walk it off.
well then arent you just as bad, maybe even worse ?

Davidson9
Veteran Member

powell wrote:
Norm wrote:I spit on divers.... literally. Can't stand people who do it, the reason why is one, diving is not part of the beaufitful game I love. Two it makes people dislike football in the US and call it a sport for pussies, which as many of you know is BS. Diving is just like a really bad foul and it deserves cards and it really is just a disgrace. I for one never go down unless I'm really hurt and my mentallity is to stay strong and I view diving is for the weak who don't have enough skill to produce something truly great. Same with actors on the pitch, get up and walk it off.
well then arent you just as bad, maybe even worse ?
spitting on divers, thats disrespectful but i think diving is a terrible, and it should be disciplined more than it is now, look at Louis Saha's dive against Chelski it was terrible and worst of all he won a penalty

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

I hate diving but after looking at it, it seems a lot of players (I mean a lot) would be considered diving c**ts. :P

-Alexander Ovechkin

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

Norm wrote:I spit on divers.... literally.
That act will earn a red card while the diver only gets away with a warning or a yellow. So, think about it.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

fir_nev wrote:
Norm wrote:I spit on divers.... literally.
That act will earn a red card while the diver only gets away with a warning or a yellow. So, think about it.
exactly, think about it for a minute spitting on someone is idiotic.