i train but get no results!

Tell us about the league you playing in, tryouts, etc
bremenALLtheWAY

i train but get no results!

Post by bremenALLtheWAY » 25 Nov 2007, 19:58

hello i find this soo fustrating..
ok i usually am training every single day for over a year or two has hard as i can and i still see barely any results..
and the weird thing is when i don't train following up to a game i play so great thats what i dont understand an when i work my ass off the other nights before a game i play so bad ..
can someone please help me

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

Post by ForzaMilan » 25 Nov 2007, 21:02

The only thing that could be wrong is that you are not giving yourself enough recovery time. You need to take breaks inbetween work outs. Don't that because you are not doing anything that it is effecting you negatively.

Another problem you could have with not seeing results is that you do not have any goals set. If you set a goal and work to acheive it, you will now that you made progress and you will be able to see your results better.

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

Post by karlofootball10 » 25 Nov 2007, 23:02

ForzaMilan wrote:The only thing that could be wrong is that you are not giving yourself enough recovery time. You need to take breaks inbetween work outs. Don't that because you are not doing anything that it is effecting you negatively.

Another problem you could have with not seeing results is that you do not have any goals set. If you set a goal and work to acheive it, you will now that you made progress and you will be able to see your results better.
that explains it very well.

you have to give your body a day or two to recover. without this it will seem like you are getting nowhere, but in fact it is only your body being worn out.

or maybe your expectations are too high for yourself. training is not going to make you play like ronaldinho, but you have to notice the other subtle qualities you are getting from practicing.

i say, let your body rest, keep training hard, and once you see results, they will keep you going.
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

diegowerder
New User

Re: i train but get no results!

Post by diegowerder » 25 Nov 2007, 23:37

bremenALLtheWAY wrote:hello i find this soo fustrating..
ok i usually am training every single day for over a year or two has hard as i can and i still see barely any results..
and the weird thing is when i don't train following up to a game i play so great thats what i dont understand an when i work my ass off the other nights before a game i play so bad ..
can someone please help me
Yeah bremen all the way 8)

tell us more about your training :wink:

jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton » 26 Nov 2007, 23:41

give your football short break...
then you'll return more powerful in couple of weeks...

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

Post by Soccer4Life » 01 Dec 2007, 23:19

What exactly are you doing in training?

I really can't give you any advice unless you specify.

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

Post by ScottyBoy » 01 Dec 2007, 23:22

i bet you do get results and just dont notice them

if you stopped training i bet you would see the results

ageorge
Veteran Member

Post by ageorge » 03 Dec 2007, 02:35

Maybe your not training correctly, what are you doing...??
"I eat football, I sleep football, I breathe football. I'm not mad, I'm just passionate."<STRIKE>Thierry Henry</STRIKE>