Discuss Cosmin & Geosh

Submit and review freestyle video clips
Kevin

Post by Kevin » 20 Dec 2005, 14:04

Try to master the real first basics first, like juggling. Because if you just ignore the quality of your juggling, your tricks will look a lot worse. So try to practise on your juggling style first, and then practise on your tricks ...

Magicfeet

Post by Magicfeet » 20 Dec 2005, 17:05

Peps: I don't see how criticism in it's own right is inspirational, or helpful. If everybody was saying "Man, that was poor, but to improve you could try...etc" that is infinitely preferable.

If this person is wants to show off what he can do, that's great, even if it isn't a wonderful video. No doubt he will want to make a better one now, but I just find it rude for people to say it is rubbish, without giving tips on how to improve.

No comments were truly harmful, but I just wouldn't want a precedent to be set where if somebody sends in a poor video, they get lambasted with abuse and never make another one.

They might even take up Rugby! *Shudder

Tierney

Post by Tierney » 20 Dec 2005, 18:40

It was ok, nice styles, but vary your moves more.

peps1154
Veteran Member

Post by peps1154 » 21 Dec 2005, 16:10

When someone tells u that what u sent in is rubish it sparks a fire inside u. That fire pushes u to prove them all wrong, to show them that u can be great. Then u don't need any tips u just go out practice and become wonderfull.

Magicfeet

Post by Magicfeet » 21 Dec 2005, 18:59

peps1154 wrote:When someone tells u that what u sent in is rubish it sparks a fire inside u. That fire pushes u to prove them all wrong, to show them that u can be great.
For some people, that is true. But for others it can have a negative effect. I find the best policy is to be encouraging if you don't know much abot a specific players mental attitude. But I take your point. 8)

soccer_kid
New User

Post by soccer_kid » 22 Dec 2005, 00:44

it wasnt tht good =/ it was ok for 3 weeks....
Gianni

lil italy
Veteran Member

Post by lil italy » 23 Dec 2005, 03:51

keep practicing the basics guys, and you will improve

matematik
New User

Post by matematik » 26 Dec 2005, 16:12

Hi again! i'va practiced today and i can juggle 100... that's good, right? i've learned some new tricks, i hope i'll film the new trailer tomorrow. :D
the evil is the absence of God in human

Florin
New User

Post by Florin » 04 Feb 2006, 02:16

omg u may earn a few pounds for a new ball if the exchange rate goes up a few million percent.

Sputnik, you're a real dick head, u know that? How can you say something like that to someone who was just looking for some constructive criticism? I don't think he asked for your money or anyone else's...

Learn to respect others...

Sputnik

Post by Sputnik » 04 Feb 2006, 14:11

Sputnik wrote:haha :lol: dudes, half of it was repeated, you put in the phrase pretty good when you droppd the ball juggling! omg u may earn a few pounds for a new ball if the exchange rate goes up a few million percent.
but keep at it, not too bad for 3 weeks, but add music n a better array of trix xnt tym, n better editing
gd luk
...wat?? i ddnt write that :? or at least i dont remeber.... but im pretty sure i diddnt. :oops: :? i appologise, cosmin and geosh, if you were offended by whoever wrote that- ill try slap whoever it was when i find out :) hehe

anyway a propper review.
well saying you need to improve is not really valid anymore as ive reviewed your second vid- and you have. a few decent flick ups, and a nice atw... but you need to learn a greater range of air tricks and learn some upper body. try to edit it better and not include your mistakes. as kevin said dont put anything repeated in, and try to add a tune.

i know this is a bit redundant since youve already made a new vid, but ive tried to review every new vid.
respect, keep practisin guys.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

Sputnik

Post by Sputnik » 05 Feb 2006, 13:27

Okay, oh dear..
it was my cuz when he was round my house... sorry guys i wont leave him alone on my settings in future. sorry C & G, keep at it hombres
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

White_Eagles13

Post by White_Eagles13 » 05 Feb 2006, 14:03

hey guys. i know u have already put another vid up...but more tips for this one, and i cant find the other... :oops:

1. if theres no music, at least mute it.. no offence but i think it creates more of an atmosphere.
2. dont put clips of anything that doesnt work... if u screw up when u juggle, get rid of the last part of the clip, i.e. just b4 the ball comes off ur foot for the last time.
3. what was with doing it on that crowded footpath? :lol: thats not a bad idea tho...
and to the older looking fella: nice combo at the end, like i said, get rid of where u srcew it up. keep working on those atw :wink:

now i realise that there isnt much chance that anyone will be reading this, but seriously guys come on. i dont even have the guts to put a video up here... and this hasnt helped after that brutality that theses guys copped..we were all at this level once. :(
Australia - GO THE SOCCEROOS WORLD CUP!
(first time in 32 years and still we have no chance...)

dont give us sh!t, soccer and football are the same thing

brunetziku

Post by brunetziku » 21 Jun 2006, 04:19

haha ;) ma bucur sa vad si romanasi de-ai nostri pe-aici

am avut si eu un video dar le-am zis sa mi-l stearga
o sa pun altul in curand..

"frumos , foarte frumos , tzine-o" :)

apropo
data viitoare cand facetzi un film puneti ceva melodie pe background si mai exersati umpic :) nu de alta , le avetzi dar greselile sa le taiati.. sti.. ca sa nu va mai critice astia :)

misto...! :)
Posted by TheoO