My November vid.

Talk about soccer freestyle tricks and moves
anhkhoashevakt

This is my November vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLOuCJAr-K8
This sucks :cry: :( because I can't juggle very well with both feet right now. I couldn't train freestyle last month because of my studies, and now it is - you know it...
So, I don't think that this will have any good replies, but just tell me what you think about it. Thank you very very very very much. :D

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

It's not bad. However, from what I saw, and as you stated, your left foot needs to be brought up to par.

JonathonHehuFS
Sophomore Member

ur loads better but the middle was kool since uve improved loads and more combos and advance triks 8)

ur an all round freestyle which is sik not like those boring fs that do lowers all the time ur style is fun ur akka's and grounds are nice and a good variety of tricks next u shud try tatw combo's 8)
Shut up and Freestyle

anhkhoashevakt

Thanks man! btw I saw your video Jonathon. You're improving loads too. Your new akka was good. I will try that when I make my first TATW combo. Cheers man ! :D .

Davidson9
Veteran Member

i liked it, but i think that you need to work on your left foot more, because all i saw was right footed juggling, good overall though

anhkhoashevakt

HEHE thank you very much Davidson9. Btw I know you ! You are the one replied me on utube ! Nice to see an EF fellow man there ! :D :D

mef

That looked pretty decent, I especially thought your ground moves were nice. Just keeping working hard and you can only get better. :)
The universe is full of so many variables, that any argument can be made to seem plausible.

anhkhoashevakt

thank you very much, mef :D . I was not in top shape that time though. :( because it was the time that i needed to study for the 2nd midterm.