Eurovision Song Contest

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
jcdenton
Veteran Member

Eurovision Song Contest

Post by jcdenton » 13 May 2007, 02:51

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 13 May 2007, 04:37

Dude jcdenton... you are a cool guy but will you f*cking stop with all the Serbia sh*t. I'm tired of it. We get that you f*cking like Serbia. I think the country is great too, and I'm sure lots of other users do too. The only thing that you are doing is giving Serbia a bad name. If you keep on posting all of this sh*t, it gets on our nerves, and makes us think that all Serbians are obssessed idiots that spend their spare time going on the internet to hype their country. Seriously dude, just stop.

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Post by mpcarres14 » 13 May 2007, 05:32

Or, how about we give jc his own section entitled "Serbian Propaganda" in the off-topic section for him to post all of this stuff in it.
Just wondering, what the hell is eurovision?

God damn brewery!!!

belija91
Veteran Member

Post by belija91 » 13 May 2007, 06:01

Thank you iwannagopro for saying that. I was thinking the exact same thing but I didn't want to say it since he is a veteran and I am a Senior member and he might take it offensively because I am Bosnian.
What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve

belija91
Veteran Member

Post by belija91 » 13 May 2007, 06:56

Eurovision is a song contest in Europe where all countries from Europe compete each year.
What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve

powell
English Meister

Post by powell » 13 May 2007, 09:29

belija91 wrote:Eurovision is a song contest in Europe where all countries from Europe compete each year.
yes buti wouldnt say its more of a song contest anymore. Its more of a hate/like contest. The europien countries just vote for what country they like the most. Hence we finsh bacially last every year with only ireland giving us points. (Which i think was fair becuase they only gave us 7 which was about right for out song)

I mean we didnt deserve to win but bloddy hell only ireland and malta gave us points. If you ask me its all a load of crap now.

France .... no offence to anyone in france but how did we draw with france ... the were worse than us. Anyway i dont really care about this stuff anymore since its just a load of boll**ks. All i have to say was i was laughing all the way through at the voting.

Terry Wogan, god he made me laugh, best part of the show.

Anyway i liked romina's song with the dancing gave me a bit of a laugh. I was hoping that russia won becuase i though they song was really good better than most. And some of those dancers were hot especially greece.

P.s Did anyone actually she the girl in the pink dress. Bloody hell she was anoyying or what.

Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh » 13 May 2007, 16:37

Ionno, I thought Lordi deserved to win when they did, they were pretty cool despite looking like my sister in the morning.

~Dynamic_Dinamo~

Post by ~Dynamic_Dinamo~ » 13 May 2007, 17:23

yes buti wouldnt say its more of a song contest anymore. Its more of a hate/like contest. The europien countries just vote for what country they like the most
funny how Croatia and BiH both gave Serbia max points and then Croatia gave BiH 2nd most.

powell
English Meister

Post by powell » 13 May 2007, 17:31

umm if ur being sarcastic well there are another 23 countries in it. Like look at cypru, what a surprise giving points to greece and things like that.

Also just for laught watch france: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGly6IC7HLI

Watch the bauld guy.

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 13 May 2007, 17:55

powell wrote:umm if ur being sarcastic well there are another 23 countries in it. Like look at cypru, what a surprise giving points to greece and things like that.

Also just for laught watch france: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGly6IC7HLI

Watch the bauld guy.
OOOHHHH God. The bald guy was f*ckin' hilarious.