Is this right an what should I do?

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Middleman13
Veteran Member

Is this right an what should I do?

Post by Middleman13 » 09 Feb 2008, 04:45

Alright, here goes

I have been practicing in my neighbors backyard for almost 2 years. Its a huge area and its really two backyards becasue its two of my neighbors backyards. Its the most perfect place to practice becasue i bought a full sized rebounder and put it out there and plus one of the neighbors has a huge wall on there house with no windows thats completly perfect for kicking against. The only bad thing is there is a lake right next to there backyards and my balls go into there lake somtimes. Somtimes the balls float back to the side and somtimes they go out too sea :D .

Well both my neighbors have kids, they are in 3rd,4th, and 5th grade. They are pretty cool until they start doing some bull sh*t and pissing me off. Recently i was practicing shoting adn i had like 6 or 7 balls there and They were playing amercian football in the same area i was practiing. I shot a ball and iaccidenly hit ione of the kids. He started crying casue there spoiled little bitchs and i was like " dude , u ok. " " im really sorry man, want me to get ur mom"

he was fine but he was mad and he started kicking all my balls in the lake. He kicked like 3 of them in there and a 120$ ball i nthe lake and i was super pissd. I started cussing cuz i was pissed. I doint normally cus that much. Mostly only when im really mad. andway one of the kids told his mom and both my neighbors wont let me play in there backyards anymore. I am like " thats fu**in bulls**t becasue thats all i do is opractice and play soccer". Theres litterally no other place to practice."

i am pisdsed cuss i gotta practice in my backyard and it sucs.

i came to ask this question too. Why are cuss words bad? I Dont understand why they arwe bad becasue its normal letters. Its like saying " hotdog" is bad??

I am just confused
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you will die today.

Had2bHarry
Veteran Member

Post by Had2bHarry » 09 Feb 2008, 04:54

That little bitch had no right to throw your soccer balls in the lake (for some reason it reminds me of C.ronaldo). Tell your parents and get them to talk to your neighbors.
Sig by me

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 09 Feb 2008, 04:55

throw the kid in the lake

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 09 Feb 2008, 04:57

2brown347 wrote:throw the kid in the lake
Word.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

barcahooligan
Veteran Member

Post by barcahooligan » 09 Feb 2008, 19:05

Stick it to those little bastards and go straight to their parents, tell them what they did and that you deserve to be payed for what you lost...Nothing pisses me off more then losing soccer balls, especialy if someone is taking them from me.
sig by 2brown347

Middleman13
Veteran Member

Post by Middleman13 » 09 Feb 2008, 23:15

Lol... It told the little bitchs parents and all the parents did was start preaching to me and telling me i need to rethink my life. I was like " this is some total bull sh*t". I think what i am going to do is fu** up there houses or somtin becasue obviulsly i cant practice there anymore so whatever.

Life sucks. So do parents

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 10 Feb 2008, 06:11

Middleman13 wrote:Lol... It told the little bitchs parents and all the parents did was start preaching to me and telling me i need to rethink my life. I was like " this is some total bull sh*t". I think what i am going to do is fu** up there houses or somtin becasue obviulsly i cant practice there anymore so whatever.

Life sucks. So do parents
Are you serious? They told you to rethink your life?? Ahahaha, that's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. So what, they consider you nuts because you play football outside in a backyard? These people seems dumb as rocks to me. And I hate spoiled kids who always run and cry to mommy and daddy. Next time, just buy some cheap balls and go in the yard and use the kids for target practice.

jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton » 10 Feb 2008, 09:37

just a moment... you didn't swim for the 120 $ ball?!
then you can rent some place to practice, you're rich enough... :wink:

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 10 Feb 2008, 15:15

jcdenton wrote:just a moment... you didn't swim for the 120 $ ball?!
Haha, true enough. I would swim after a ten dollar ball though, I just don't like losing sh*t that I can get back.

Anyways, what happened was dumb, and your neighbors are dumb, but they were nice to even let you practice in their yard. I know my old neighbors would go batshit if I even went near their house, and they had huge ravenous dogs.

redrover365
Veteran Member

Post by redrover365 » 10 Feb 2008, 19:34

iwannagopro wrote:
jcdenton wrote:just a moment... you didn't swim for the 120 $ ball?!
Haha, true enough. I would swim after a ten dollar ball though, I just don't like losing sh*t that I can get back.

Anyways, what happened was dumb, and your neighbors are dumb, but they were nice to even let you practice in their yard. I know my old neighbors would go batshit if I even went near their house, and they had huge ravenous dogs.
Ya same here, i like to keep stuff in good condition and not lose it, even if it is cheap, its the principal of the matter.

p.s. IWGP have you made any money from your little Paypal scam? (lol not really a scam folks but more of a online "donation box" to help out IWGP whos dog is in the hospital with Luekemia)

If you believe IWGP's dog should not die of leukemia, then show him your support!

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 12 Feb 2008, 03:12

i always hit kids in the face with balls i dont know why i am just cursed, they always tell there fu**ing parents and its humiliating.. but that mothafu**a went to far by kicking the baln in the lake.. you should have taken their fu**ing gayball ball and throw it in the lake... then swim and get yours..

no use now

how about writting a letter but in a week from now, another thing? how old are you? cause i think its realy really messed up to tell a teen or a young person to rrethink their life ,,, its f{{{{ inmature!

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 12 Feb 2008, 03:17

specially with all the emo kids their is out there, and all the kidsd that start killing people cause their deprressed man wat the fu** if you wanna try to get to practice in their field again then write the letter get inspired and ask your momma or teachers for help, if you think fu** it im not gonna beg on nobody specially when im right then, go to your parents and say, these persons told me to rethink my life after I apologized for an accident that happened because their kid was palying in my space.. not www.myspace.com, tell them that they kicked away 200 $ in balls and that , you feel very upset or use sad if your talking to your mom, about the hole rethink your life thing, and then your mom probably will go their and slap those motherfu**ers or maybe sue them!!!!

fight for waht is right and my bad its hard to undersand

Middleman13
Veteran Member

Post by Middleman13 » 14 Feb 2008, 04:14

Thanks for all the coments. I have tried everything so i think i am going to move my goal and every thing from over there to my sh*tty backyard.

Today i tired to practice at this guiys house i didnt know, He had the best wall ever. Then, some fatass who didnt even live at the house i was kicking the ball aginst came up to me and said" hey, do i know u." i was like no." then he told me to stop kicking at the guys house and i told him to fu** off and i got the cops called on me, but too bad they dopnt know where i live soo.. Life sucks and pople are douche bags.

P.S. I shouldove punched that fatass in the face.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 14 Feb 2008, 04:23

Middleman13 wrote:Thanks for all the coments. I have tried everything so i think i am going to move my goal and every thing from over there to my sh*tty backyard.

Today i tired to practice at this guiys house i didnt know, He had the best wall ever. Then, some fatass who didnt even live at the house i was kicking the ball aginst came up to me and said" hey, do i know u." i was like no." then he told me to stop kicking at the guys house and i told him to fu** off and i got the cops called on me, but too bad they dopnt know where i live soo.. Life sucks and pople are douche bags.

P.S. I shouldove punched that fatass in the face.
You should have threw a cheeseburger over his head, then maybe he would have chased after it. :D

flyhigh19
Veteran Member

Post by flyhigh19 » 14 Feb 2008, 04:38

This really sucks for you man, it seems like wherever you try to train you get kicked out. Just a question, did you get back your $120 ball?

Not to get off topic but this reminds me of this one time I was kicking a ball at a chainlinked fence that seperated an outdoor volleyball court and pickle ball court. I was kicking the ball and then this lady came over and told me that I shouldn't be kicking the ball at the fence. She said that it might break the fence, haha and that it was for tennis not soccer, hahaha (that was the funniest part). I was like um I've been doing this for a while now and nothing has happened and if anything my ball would be damaged... She then walked away, and I was just like wow.