Signature

Post your suggestions, feedback and anything related to the web site
ElecTr1c
New User

Hi guys,i am new on this forum and i would like to know is there any1 who can make me some cool signature (i dont know how).

Thx :D :D

powell
English Meister

Welcome to the ef forums mate! Sorry mate i cant help you with a signiture i cant make them either, but you should look around the user created forum and ask for some help there, thats your best place for getting some help to make a sig.

heres the link to the forum
http://www.expertfootball.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=53

Neo
Sophomore Member

Well he Cant help you with a sig but i can.. I can make all sorts of coolies drawings .. For example:_______________________________________________ ,-:***:~, ____________________
_______________________________________________,' ;-: : ; :', _______'____________
_________________________________'_____________ | :¯,-,'¯: |_________________'___
______________________________________________ ,';-;__;-;" ____________________
__________________________________________ ___"\'\,,.,,.,'| ') ____________________
________________________________________ ,.r-\',".,,'*;-.'.'.'-^'-,',',',/., _______________
____________________________________ ,.-^*',..-^^" >.;~.|- 'r'-;/", _'^^-.,"-., ___________
________________________________ ,.-*' ,.-*' ____<'^~:>\ ;|',>~) _____"-.,'*,-, ________
______________________________ |,';''-,r"________ ,|',*,-.): ',.-',< _______'-<,^;^-, _____
, _____________________________ ,//',/'" _________ |,-,-'.-/,'<-'-'-,> ________ "-,"-,'-, ___
*?"~., _________________________,//',/ ______________¯'¯_¯¯¯"*' ____________"-;-,'-,
, . . . . . "**^^~---...,,,__ ' ____,.r, __ ,/'/',/ ______________________________________ '\',
*--:;,--.-....,,,,???????? """"*^' ') ).r'.',;'/,' ________________________________________'|/'\
_____¯¯¯"""""""""""""""*"*"*<//""-~'____________________________________________" *
hustler's definition, is a hustler for scratch,
You serve a motherf***cker, you serve him for that,
I'm makin' money off of verses when I spit 'em on tracks,
And if I ain't sellin' no records, I'm servin' them packs.

powell
English Meister

Actually i did help him with sigs, if you didnt look at the link well it was where you could get all kinds of sigs made for you

ElecTr1c
New User

hey,thx 4 help m8,i was on vacation with family 4 few weeks and now i am back and i am going to get signature and avatar. :D

....and Neo....WTF IS THAT?????? :shock:

~Dynamic_Dinamo~

ElecTr1c wrote:....and Neo....WTF IS THAT?????? :shock:
lol :lol: I was also looking at that for a while and yeah... no idea what neo has goin on there

Stephez
Sophomore Member

:wink: hey i've got loads of signatures that i don't use, What player do u want on it?

I also create them, so if anyone wants a sig, come and ask and i'll see what i can do!

keller8
Veteran Member

Can anyone tell me how to make signatures??? PLZ!? Because the link you gave me powell doesn't work

Thanks

powell
English Meister

You need special programs to make them like photoshop for example.

Heres a new topic where you can request sig (she doesnt come on to much though but still worth a try)

http://www.expertfootball.com/forum/vie ... php?t=6069

So just post in here and see if anyone will get back to you

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

Testing...

edited by powell: you didnt tick the attach sig box but sorted now

BuzzingBee
Veteran Member

Testing
Rzad can you see this?

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Nope, the sig isn't working yet.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

BuzzingBee
Veteran Member

can you see it NOW?
Practice and drive are all you need, You will become good, if not great, and then, if you wish to go further, the opportunities will come to you - Rome_Leader

BuzzingBee's at it again

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Affirmative.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

what chu talkin bout willis :?: :!:

People who say something cannot be done are often surprised by others doing it.