Improving the Main Site

Post your suggestions, feedback and anything related to the web site
Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Improving the Main Site

Post by Rome_Leader » 31 Dec 2012, 15:13

Few quick points that might be worth consideration:

- To supplement the great knowledge on the site without expert having to do much more work, we could throw up some of the Featured Articles under their respective categories of fitness, skills, etc.

- The dream teams/history sections are marvelous, and should be expanded! Maybe if we all added what we could about our favourite clubs.

- As I mentioned in the other thread, more prominently displaying and adding to our social media repitoire would probably increase the site's traffic a fair deal!

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

expert
Site Admin

Re: Improving the Main Site

Post by expert » 03 Jan 2013, 13:59

Yes, those are some pretty good points although I'm not 100% sure if republishing the guides would be right without the consent of the people who wrote them. We'll see how it goes as I'm still in the process of updating the site and the forums.

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 03 Jan 2013, 20:58

I thought of this, and it's true. They would surely be credited, but obviously consent might still be required. If it matters, you have my consent to use mine. :p

Loving the renovations so far, can't wait to see what else you've got in store!

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

alioraidh
New User

Post by alioraidh » 17 Jan 2013, 18:44

hey expert good to see the site running again
there were some drills on about different passing tactics and defensive tactics bringing back the lost pages would be a big boost to the site
good to see EF finally having an update
cheers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

alioraidh
New User

Post by alioraidh » 17 Jan 2013, 19:02

hey expert
there are also some missing pages and also the drills that explain about square pass and back pass and creating space with passing and supporting runs and different types of defences and also the coaching , strategy parts thanx :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

expert
Site Admin

Post by expert » 17 Jan 2013, 19:08

Hey, alioraidh
Did you have another username before the forums went down?
I think most of the info is in the "tactics" section, although I've been revising it a bit. :)

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 17 Jan 2013, 19:44

Its improving nicely well done boss :)
i was made to ignite

alioraidh
New User

Post by alioraidh » 18 Jan 2013, 09:11

i did but i never posted anything cause i could never actually finish reading everything on the site could u give a back up of the old site could be a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigg helpp its just an amazing site
there is some missing portions from the coaching sections apart from the drills sections theres passing section in coaching thats missing
it was a huge and very productice part of coaching football tactics all those picture animations of different passing tactics and strategy was really helping
thnx for being back hope to see the site getting better and better :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: