We Need More Members

Post your suggestions, feedback and anything related to the web site
Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 18 Jun 2011, 12:30

arsenalfc08 wrote:We could make a promotional video and put it on youtube. Youtube really is the way to promote yourself whether its sports highlight videos, music, short movies, product reviews. Why not websites?
If we were ever going to advertise/promote the site, afc has the right idea. Social media is the way to go. We had a much greater influx of members back in the days when Google was pretty much the only effective way to find a site. I believe someone, probably CFF, started up an EF Twitter that eventually fell through as he left, but IMO, that was a great idea. I know we have a Facebook group as well. If we had a group to take charge of updating these things, we might attract some users, and it might've cost anything, like in the way of traditional ads.

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

p793
Veteran Member

Post by p793 » 18 Jun 2011, 14:28

Hmm I may make a promo video for the site..i'm pretty good with after effects and stuff as its what I stufy at school.

willz17
Sophomore Member

Post by willz17 » 21 Jun 2011, 18:43

Good idea p793 i too have noticed that alot of members aren't on but the forum thread are active.

expert
Site Admin

Post by expert » 23 Jun 2011, 17:45

arsenalfc08 wrote:Youtube really is the way to promote yourself whether its sports highlight videos, music, short movies, product reviews. Why not websites?
Youtube has a different audiece I think. Youtube = people who want to be entertained whereas EF = people with a passion about soccer.
I know we have a Facebook group as well
I was on the group as well before I canceled my account. From what I noticed Facebook didn't really bring any new members to EF although it was a good way to keep in touch. I remember talking to Mint and Rzad on there a few times.

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 23 Jun 2011, 17:52

Networking is next to godliness as they say. :) I know, just getting it out there, as I'm not sure a lot of people are aware of that fact. Rzad and I Tweet at each other all the time, hehehehe. ;) :p

All roads lead to Rome.

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 27 Jun 2011, 12:40

expert wrote:
arsenalfc08 wrote:Youtube really is the way to promote yourself whether its sports highlight videos, music, short movies, product reviews. Why not websites?
Youtube has a different audiece I think. Youtube = people who want to be entertained whereas EF = people with a passion about soccer.
I know we have a Facebook group as well
I was on the group as well before I canceled my account. From what I noticed Facebook didn't really bring any new members to EF although it was a good way to keep in touch. I remember talking to Mint and Rzad on there a few times.
Yeah you should come back to facebook Expert had some decent convos at times :D
i was made to ignite

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 28 Jun 2011, 07:42

Dude, it was the only way I could keep in the loop of the EF Drug Ring. Now that you're all movin' n' shakin' all over the place, I can't keep up. This is backwards, shouldn't the boss be the one keeping tabs on me?
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 28 Jun 2011, 11:42

You mightn't think we are, but that's the beauty of it, we totally are. We have lookouts and ears to the ground everywhere... Better not lack off on the pushing of our product, or else...

All roads lead to Rome.

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 28 Jun 2011, 21:18

rzadzinski wrote:Dude, it was the only way I could keep in the loop of the EF Drug Ring. Now that you're all movin' n' shakin' all over the place, I can't keep up. This is backwards, shouldn't the boss be the one keeping tabs on me?
Rzad hes retired have you not seen my user rank? im in full command now ;)
i was made to ignite