I'm sick of being called a racist

Post your suggestions, feedback and anything related to the web site
messi19
Veteran Member

I'm sick of being called a racist

Post by messi19 » 20 Aug 2008, 14:06

Two nights ago in the chatroom Me, BuzzingBee, Davidson9, Fr33k1ck and Zlatan5 were in talking. Everyone is now calling me a racist last night in the chatroom and BB was telling everyone I was a racist. Im going to give the whole truth hear.

messi19: "Can you speak arabic BuzzingBee"

BuzzingBee: "Yeah I can, I speak many languages"

messi19: "Are you a muslim? I thought arabic was spoken by muslims?"

BuzzingBee: "Im half white, but im persian though."

messi19: "Wheres persia?"

Davidson9: "Iran, you dumb fu**"

Zlatan5: "Hey, go easy lol"

Fr33k1ck: (Started to make a joke about Iran, but im not sure exactly what he said. Ask BB if you want to know)
BuzzingBee: "Stop making jokes about Iran"

messi19: "I heared on the news the other day, that Iran are making a nuclear bomb. Is that true?

Davidson9: "Yeah your right"

BuzzingBee: "Why are you talking about Iran having a nuclear bomb?"

messi19: "I said I heared it on the news the other day, thats all."

BuzzingBee: "Are you implying im a terroist?"

messi19: "No way! I was just asking a question sbout Iran, never saying you were a terroist"

Fr33k1ck: "Calm down BuzzingBee"

D9: *In a rough scouse accent* "Calm down mate"

BuzzingBee: "I want Obama to win the election"

Then someone was qustioning about what religion Obama was, might have been Fr33k1ck.

D9: "Obama isnt Muslim, hes Catholic"

Fr33kick: "If Obama was Muslim, no one would vote for him." (Not being racist)

BuzzingBee: "Why are you being racist D9?"

D9: "I was never been racist! I just said that Obama is Catholic"

Fr33kick: (says somthing about Iran)

BuzzingBee: "Stop with the racist comments Fr33k1ck"

D9: "Are you going to apoligize to me for wrongly accusing me of being racist?"

messi19: "You need to calm down BB, no is being racist towards you"

D9: "Yeah"

At this point I left the chatroom.
This is the true story of what happened in the chatroom.
Then yesterday BB, started telling everyone im a racist, she never said anyone else was being racist except for me.
Someone please explain how I was being racist?!?!

So for the people like Powell, calling me "Mr racist", Arsenal08 and some of peeps who were in the chatroom, you may want to think twice before calling me a racist.

The funny thing about this is, that one of my best mates from school is asian and I get on really well with him.
Im half Portguese, so im not going to start saying bad stuff about other europeans, am I?

I want this to be cleared up, I think ive been treated very bad by some EF members in the chatroom last night. This is why ive gone to all the trouble of writing this out, so I want people to hear what really happened.

I can understand why maybe BB has got upset about this and I apolgise if ive upset her in anyway. But at one point in the chatroom I never said anything directly racist to her, and she knows that very well.

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Post by NewBornProdigy » 20 Aug 2008, 14:45

Dude your gonna have to accept that you offended her, it may not seem like much to you, but she has obviously felt uncomfortable with your comments
if you so strongly beleive you did nothing wrong then you are not actually apologising just telling BB what you think she wants to hear, which of course is no good :roll:
she may have picked up your intentions wrong, but it is very hard to understand someone over the internet, and i think everyone would have forgot bout it if you apologised for the little mis-understanding, but you persisted to deny it and then people began to dig up sexist sh*t you said

learn your lesson and next time try prevent the argument instead of try solving it :?

and for fu** sake would you sort it out, cause i think i speak for everyone, i am really sick of hearing the same old sh*t, you said something bad, take some responsibility and get over it

do us all a favour and just accept you might have bin wrong, so this stupid little bitching session can finally come to an end :roll:

it takes months to build a freindship, and moments to break one

and you really aren't doing any favours for yourself by bringing it up over and over again, so take some responsibility and shut up, cause all thats gonna happen is waves of abuse being thrown between you two and...

VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER! :D

wow i sound like my mother......... :D

PS. i didn mean to get into this argument but its starting to frustarte me now, just let it go man, cause your making everyone else more angry :roll:

Nat_H
Veteran Member

Post by Nat_H » 20 Aug 2008, 14:52

There is no need to deny the existence of different ethnic groups, religions, societies, even skin colors. I prefer to call everyone part of one human race. Talking about issues like this over the internet will cause things to come out the wrong way, so just be careful. I think you can make comments about "race" without being racist, but just be careful. People do take offense to things like this. I think making a conscious effort to be sensitive, m19, will go a long way, even if you didn't mean anything by it.

messi19
Veteran Member

Post by messi19 » 20 Aug 2008, 14:58

Nat_H wrote:There is no need to deny the existence of different ethnic groups, religions, societies, even skin colors. I prefer to call everyone part of one human race. Talking about issues like this over the internet will cause things to come out the wrong way, so just be careful. I think you can make comments about "race" without being racist, but just be careful. People do take offense to things like this. I think making a conscious effort to be sensitive, m19, will go a long way, even if you didn't mean anything by it.
Thanks for the advice Nat_H!
Newbornprodigy, if you read the rest of what i'd written, you would see that Ive said that I apoligise to BB if ive upset her.

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Post by arsenalfc08 » 20 Aug 2008, 15:01

It's not just the comments you made, there is other stuff. Calling me and bb gay because we like football, spamming the guys thread with stupid photos, etc. If you have a problem with it then don't look at it.

You just need to think before you post, people take this sh*t seriously now a day.

Treat others like you'd want to be treated. If you can't say anything nice don't say anything it all. Silence can go a long ways sometimes.

Make an effort to be more sensitive, it isn't a sign of weakness, it means you have a heart and soul.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Post by NewBornProdigy » 20 Aug 2008, 15:28

messi19 wrote:Newbornprodigy, if you read the rest of what i'd written, you would see that Ive said that I apoligise to BB if ive upset her.
man i did read yours
you should have read mine properly man :roll:
NewBornProdigy wrote:if you so strongly beleive you did nothing wrong then you are not actually apologising just telling BB what you think she wants to hear, which of course is no good
what was wrong was you were saying, Sorry! but then saying 'what did i do wrong?'

that is hardly apologising? just abusing forgivness values

if you don't understand what you did wrong then you cant 'mean' your apology, your just saying something to get out of jail, but you are not gaining any moral from it

the reason why everyone got so pissed off is that you refused to accept how what you said offended BB, even after you apologised

and what i was trying to explain (but Nat-H did a better job :lol: ) that you have to be more sensitive to peoples views and feelings toward there ethinic background, and they can easily get offened

i just have to throw in a great qoute:

"it takes the purest of person to see past someones skin, and judge them on there soul"

if you are part of a multi-cultured fourm, people will judge you on your words cause they cannot base there judgement on anything else (apperance, language)

so man you have to be more careful with your words, if you want the be more fairly judged

what i am asking of you is to accept that your comments were not bad, just in-sensitive and since you presistened to see the harm they called the scale of the argument got blown out of proportion
arsenalfc08 wrote:It's not just the comments you made, there is other stuff. Calling me and bb gay because we like football, spamming the guys thread with stupid photos, etc. If you have a problem with it then don't look at it.
its things like this that will result in people giving you a hard time, cause of your words you have set in a bad judgement, a bad first impression and a bad reputation, as i said earlier:

it takes months to build a freindship and seconds to break one

the same goes for a reputation

so if you still think you did nothing wrong your problem is you are morally blind :roll:

messi19
Veteran Member

Post by messi19 » 20 Aug 2008, 15:53

I only "spammed" the "When it comes to guys" thread because other people had so I thought it would be alright to. (I know I shouldnt of done it anyway)

I aploigise BB if I hurt you. But I never had any bad intentions to hurt you.

BuzzingBee
Veteran Member

Re: I'm sick of being called a racist

Post by BuzzingBee » 20 Aug 2008, 15:54

messi19 wrote:Two nights ago in the chatroom Me, BuzzingBee, Davidson9, Fr33k1ck and Zlatan5 were in talking. Everyone is now calling me a racist last night in the chatroom and BB was telling everyone I was a racist. Im going to give the whole truth hear.

Fr33k1ck: (Started to make a joke about Iran, but im not sure exactly what he said. Ask BB if you want to know)

messi19: "I heared on the news the other day, that Iran are making a nuclear bomb. Is that true?

messi19: "No way! I was just asking a question sbout Iran, never saying you were a terroist"

Then someone was qustioning about what religion Obama was, might have been Fr33k1ck.

Then yesterday BB, started telling everyone im a racist, she never said anyone else was being racist except for me.

So for the people like Powell, calling me "Mr racist", Arsenal08 and some of peeps who were in the chatroom, you may want to think twice before calling me a racist.

The funny thing about this is, that one of my best mates from school is asian and I get on really well with him.
Im half Portguese, so im not going to start saying bad stuff about other europeans, am I?

I want this to be cleared up, I think ive been treated very bad by some EF members in the chatroom last night. This is why ive gone to all the trouble of writing this out, so I want people to hear what really happened.

I can understand why maybe BB has got upset about this and I apolgise if ive upset her in anyway. But at one point in the chatroom I never said anything directly racist to her, and she knows that very well.

You all said something racist,stop bringing it up,its painful to read,none of you realize how much you've upset me..god just just stop leave me alone,i'm sick of all three of you. I don't want anything to do with this,or you anymore so just stop it
Practice and drive are all you need, You will become good, if not great, and then, if you wish to go further, the opportunities will come to you - Rome_Leader

BuzzingBee's at it again

messi19
Veteran Member

Re: I'm sick of being called a racist

Post by messi19 » 20 Aug 2008, 16:01

BuzzingBee wrote:
messi19 wrote:Two nights ago in the chatroom Me, BuzzingBee, Davidson9, Fr33k1ck and Zlatan5 were in talking. Everyone is now calling me a racist last night in the chatroom and BB was telling everyone I was a racist. Im going to give the whole truth hear.

You all said something racist,stop bringing it up,its painful to read,just stop leave me alone,i'm sick of all three of you. I dont want anything to do with this,or you anymore so just stop it
Ok, I realise Ive upset you and Ive apoligised. But you can not be serious about me being directly racist to you in the chatroom? Or D9?

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 20 Aug 2008, 16:07

man messi19 ... the things you say and ask are so dumb, you should get some culture you know, not everything is your damn country

like i said get some culture....
you have the attitude of a dumb blonde, not saying that all blondes are dumb , but ive met many... i was at this camp when they heard my accent, shes like oh so where you from? im from panama i said, Ohhhhh is that in Mexicoo? nope. its in central america, Oh , so you guys live in trees?
come on now, i dont knwo if you get what i mean, but all those things you sayingyou have to be careful with, cause dude, for me its God then patriotism then futbol. be careful when you ask questions like that. and careful with stereotypes, and for God sake learn a litttle about your world///////////////

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 20 Aug 2008, 16:21

its alrgiht though....... sorry for harshness!!!!!! :D

BuzzingBee
Veteran Member

Post by BuzzingBee » 20 Aug 2008, 16:32

Yeah,thanks for reminding how much and what everyone else,said well i just hate to say it,but now that your annoying me even more.i don't want to forgive any of you,so screw D9's personal guide on vegaterians and vegans,that's probably the only reason he would apologize to me,cuz i can give him that, and all that,screw putting this past you,are you happy now? im not just mad at you,im angry with all of this now,your making it alot worse,can you not realize that? you even changed it,i told you have a really good memory,and honestly this situation is like toothpaste in a bottle,once its out,you can never put it back,we all can see through you and the others that were involved lines,we all know why you are apologizing,most of us are older and we can see through your lines,even if this is just internet,and your not even stating the facts properly,so just STOP IT okay,i don't have to read this thread,I wont stoop myself so low and behave like you are right now,and how you have in the past,and start saying your gay,i wont insult you,ill just tell you that i don't want anything to do with you or anyone else involved for the matter of fact,so I'm done,those are my final thoughts.
Last edited by BuzzingBee on 20 Aug 2008, 16:36, edited 1 time in total.

chicagofirefan
Veteran Member

Post by chicagofirefan » 20 Aug 2008, 16:35

1. Messi19, why did you say anything about Iran making a bomb at all, there was NO REASON for you to bring that up.

2. By the looks of it (i left RIGHT before this happened :wink: ) Messi19, Davidson9, and Fr33k1ick were all being assholes when they shouldnt be.

3. Messi19 it seems to me like you are trying to get into fights on purpose. You always try to seem like the innocent person even though you are starting these things.

4. I rest My Case
Bulgaria is our faith, Levski is our Freedom

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 20 Aug 2008, 16:53

On teh grate an almitey interwebz, we come from many different religions, cultures, and generations (age). Some of us are old funny Englishmen living in Sweden, and some of us are 11 and 12 year olds from Asia, Central America, North America and Europe. We all have different opinions, and vastly differing amounts of knowledge on world matters. The world is still young in accepting different peoples.

Really, the most important lesson to learn from this is that on this forum, we are all people with a common goal (football), and that if we do choose to mix our religious and cultural beliefs, we should tread lightly and not take offense to too many things. Don't be careless with what you say, but remember that you must be prepared if someone has beliefs that insult yours, no matter how ignorant.

I'm locking this thread, I hope you learn something from what I said. Don't try making another thread, because I will have to start deleting them. If you want to, you can resolve this in PMs.