The future of ExpertFootball.com

Post your suggestions, feedback and anything related to the web site

What would you like to see on this site?

You may select 1 option

View results

C.J.
New User

I'm kind of torn here. On the one hand, the training and coaching section is extensive, but it could definitely be taken to a new level if it became more specific. On the other, I'm always interested in how to pickup a few new tricks to show off in front of my friends. In the end though, those tricks probably won't win games, so I am going to have to say training and coaching.

romania_soccer

Expert, I'm glad you took the pool into consideration and added all that new training content (especially videos). Keep up the good work!
Immediately start dealing with it.

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

I was thinking about this on the walk home from school the other day. If by chance the whole sending in clips from games materializes into something, if enough people did it, we could have contests like "goal of the season" and stuff like that. I'd like to see the different playing styles of the members here, and bragging rights like winning one of these contests might encourage members to send stuff in.
God damn brewery!!!

Hey I was thinking for Avatars. You could get club teams signs.

Sorry I forgot to log-in. That was me ^

Pele158

OMG my computer is messed up. Both of those guests up above, were me.
"Sometimes I even amaze myself, and sometimes I do things that make me want to punch myself in the face." Freddy Adu

mikej
Sophomore Member

I think that you should expand more on the training part of the website. It is very good already but one of the main reasons I come onto this site is to learn some more skills and drills.

juggler94

to cover your expenses, you could use Adsense, a Google ad thing. you put a bar of ads on your site, and every time a person clicks on one of the ads, you get money. go to google, then click on "advertising programs" on the bottom.