The future of ExpertFootball.com

Post your suggestions, feedback and anything related to the web site

What would you like to see on this site?

You may select 1 option

View results

expert
Site Admin

I am working on the "top posters" feature. It requires installing a special phpbb mod. I actually added some new topics not long ago. I can't think up of more subjects related to the game. Let me know what specific topics you would like to see and I'll add them!

madridfc
Veteran Member

good luck with adding more and more to the site, expert. you're doing a great job with it and i'm looking forward to all the new freatures and content
olé

"I wouldn't say i was the best manager in the business, i was in the top one."

j

expert, i like your idea in your frist post on this topic about the "pick up soccer" data base. I dont know how easy it would be but i think it would be a great idea seeing as how soccer is not the most popular game in america.

madridfc
Veteran Member

exactly! thats a great idea! then i might even be able 2 find a place w/ pick up soccer or something like that
olé

Lopez

Some professional soccer videos with nice scenes and entertaining music would be cool,too. I got lots of them from chanal+ with zidane for example or christiano ronaldo and many more. I think this would also improve the website cause it's not only entertaining, also motivating and a really great help to analys the gameplay , techniques and decisions which pro players take and use. So you can also learn from watching them and get some new ideas. I think this would fit perfect into the players introduction, for example to give younger kids from countries where soccer isn't as that popular as in europe a great view of the skill these players so that they get motivated to play more soccer and to develop it into a bigger sport in their country and we all know that a lot of people (no age limit) visit this page.
The only problem would be the upload, but i guess you got some ideas there, expert.
"There're always people who tell you that you won't make it. That's really hard. But something in me said that i'm gonna make it. It was a dream i had to fulfill." - Kaká

madridfc
Veteran Member

i agree lopez. you are quite the deep thinker, aren't you. haha :D
olé

Lopez

i don't know, don't want to talk about myself so it's up to others. =)
But i watch these movies everytime i go online or surf in the net and they give me so much motivation and creativity, it's unbelievable how much they influence my in a positiv way.
"There're always people who tell you that you won't make it. That's really hard. But something in me said that i'm gonna make it. It was a dream i had to fulfill." - Kaká

johnny114life

i think that you should have a place where you can watch clips of games. and you would stop it to show something good and mistakes such as if henry scores a goal you would show what he did right to score that goal.

also you should let people send in there own videos and do tricks and rate the videos such as the top ten videos

and last i would be glad to help you with anything else

no really last you should have a instant messaging so everyone can chat and might just run in into another during a tournament

last you should have classifieds such as team looking for strikers

if anyone wants to join a internation travel team ages 13-18 email me please at johnny114life@hotmail.com

jdefoe
Forum groupie

i agree,
good post johnny4life

expert
Site Admin

I am currently working along with another person on a new "Pickup Soccer" section. This new feature will allow you to find pickup games/tryouts in your area. It will be up in less than a week.

If you have a video that you would like to submit for the tricks section, you can do it using the upload page.

soccer11
Admin

How about this. you do that member of the month which is the best thing there is. How about, just for the fun of it, we have a poll or somthing every month where the members vote for members of the month, kind of like a "members choice" thing. The thing is you cant vote for yourself, if there was a way to make that happen that would be really intersesting to see who the members choose.

madridfc
Veteran Member

i think that would be very interesting, soccer11, but like the expert said in a different topic, it would become more of a popularity contest i suppose. and even though no one really knows everyone else on the forum, if 1 person didn't get any votes, that wouldn't make them feel that great. but like you say, it would be cool to see.
olé

cHaVa
Veteran Member

yeah thats true

T.O.ArsenalChic
Sophomore Member

I really like Lopez's ideas as well as Johnny 114life's ideas. To add along to the "showing clips" idea, maybe you can have a blurb typed with it explaining good points or bad ones. I think it would be a great way of informing people with this type of example setting.

I also think a soccer pub list would be an asset....the current ones on the web are quite outdated!

Pollman
New User

The thing is tricks are all over the web, whereas advice and coaching stuff isn't, and even better, when coaching and advice is given on this site, it is nearly always useful. It would be more valued.