Forum ranks

Post your suggestions, feedback and anything related to the web site
rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 12 May 2007, 22:14

GUYS!!

It's not anything too special to become a mod! Stop blowing it up like it's such a big deal. It's mainly for people who are active. All you can do is move topics, lock topics etc.

It's not that cool! There's nothing fun or special about it! Please stop aspiring to become a mod! Just stay active around here and help out, and then we'll see if you can become a mod.

It's a job really. You are expected to lock topics, move them etc. It's not that fun.

P.S. You can make your own forum and become a mod....it's not that special.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Icy
Veteran Member

Post by Icy » 12 May 2007, 22:41

Wait, hold on here, Rzadzinski you mean being a mod doesn't give you superhuman powers?
"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness"

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 12 May 2007, 22:44

:(

Sadly, I'm just like you. Except bullets can deflect off my eyes, I can fly and all that jazz. I could do that before EF of course, but some other mods have just started to get these powers because of their rank. But otherwise, I'm pretty human.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro » 13 May 2007, 00:57

jcdenton wrote:fine if you think that my posts in the past were unimportant then i'll leave EF...
Don't leave jdDenton... even though your nationalism can get on people's nerves, you are a pretty cool guy. Just cool it a bit on that stuff. You are one of the older members so you need to stick around :)

adnankhan
Veteran Member

Post by adnankhan » 13 May 2007, 01:42

y the crap do you guyz wanna be a mod.........i thinks its just crap......just hang around in this website..........i am not a mod i don't even want to be one...and who is gonna be the member if every body wanna be a mod...

bsc
Veteran Member

Re: expert foot ball

Post by bsc » 25 Feb 2010, 16:35

allabakash wrote:hi i need more information about this
-----------------------------------------------
Self Certification Remortgages
Airline Credit Cards
I have never clicked any of your links from any of your accounts, and I never will. It's unlikely any one on this whole site will ever click your links. I suggest you go find a bigger forum to spam because this one has way LESS than 20 active members and it doesn't make economical sense, let alone any sense at all.

dude :cool: bsc
Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

Nat_H
Veteran Member

Post by Nat_H » 25 Feb 2010, 19:30

Indeed, allabakash, bsc was being generous. Bsc and I are the only two active members nowadays. We own our own airline and finance service, so there's really no point in hanging around EF. 8)

FuturProo1996
Sophomore Member

Post by FuturProo1996 » 25 Feb 2010, 21:41

Indeed, allabakash, bsc was being generous. Bsc and I are the only two active members nowadays. We own our own airline and finance service, so there's really no point in hanging around EF. Cool
wtf r u talkin about??? i am activ and i have never herd of ur airplane :evil:

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 25 Feb 2010, 22:04

Nat_H is right. Him and BSC are the only active members left. I was once active but after they screwed me out of my share of the airline I've spent all my time ploting revenge. Starting with my own suction cup company. I can't reveil how the suction cups relate to my plan but they do... oh they do :twisted:

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 26 Feb 2010, 00:09

I take the airplane for rides on occasion, but always put it back where I found it. bsc doesn't like that I park it upside-down, though.

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

bsc
Veteran Member

Post by bsc » 26 Feb 2010, 00:52

Yeah almost everyone here are just inmates of the mental institution me and Nat_H run. Posting (along with plane rides) are very theraputic for these troubled souls. It seems they all don't have any money at all to spend, since strangely enough all of the allowence I gave them has been replaced by wedding dresses.

Don't worry futurproo, if you start taking your medicine you may get to see the plane. assuming Rome_Leader hasn't "misplaced it and escaped" "accidentally" again. :evil:
Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

Anymi
Veteran Member

Post by Anymi » 26 Feb 2010, 07:28

bsc wrote:Yeah almost everyone here are just inmates of the mental institution me and Nat_H run. Posting (along with plane rides) are very theraputic for these troubled souls. It seems they all don't have any money at all to spend, since strangely enough all of the allowence I gave them has been replaced by wedding dresses.

Don't worry futurproo, if you start taking your medicine you may get to see the plane. assuming Rome_Leader hasn't "misplaced it and escaped" "accidentally" again. :evil:
Hahaha

Hey this may seem irrelevant but do you reckon EF is becoming less popular to regular posters..i swear we had more regulars last year

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 26 Feb 2010, 14:27

Anymi wrote:
bsc wrote:Yeah almost everyone here are just inmates of the mental institution me and Nat_H run. Posting (along with plane rides) are very theraputic for these troubled souls. It seems they all don't have any money at all to spend, since strangely enough all of the allowence I gave them has been replaced by wedding dresses.

Hahaha

Hey this may seem irrelevant but do you reckon EF is becoming less popular to regular posters..i swear we had more regulars last year

Its a quiet time of year, it will be busier in the summer months.
i was made to ignite

Nat_H
Veteran Member

Post by Nat_H » 26 Feb 2010, 17:10

guys....back in the closet!! :x