shahensha
Veteran Member

lol
man you guys are way too uptight

fir_nev
Sgt. I can't get enough of Asian chicks

shahensha wrote:lol
man you guys are way too uptight
They are trying to make things easier for me and iwannagopro to do cleaning up.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Man who gives a sh*t. As long as nobody is going around posting racist sh*t and random stupid sh*t like "omglozwtfbbq", everything is fine. Not many of us always stay on topic anyways.

Some people are new so they do not know the etiquette and mannerisms of this forum so they post a stupid question or comment because they dont know what the fu** to do. And when they do, people just mercilessly slander them with caps and random emoticons and they are not even moderators. Relax the fu** up man.

If you want to avoid this, then the simplest thing to do is post a sticky or disclaimer of the forum's simplest rules so newbies atleast know what the fu** they are not supposed to do

but apart from that you guys are too fu**ing uptight. Relax.

Alexio1092
Veteran Member

Rulezzz wrote:
Alexio1092 wrote:
Croatianblood1 wrote:I have to say that it is annoying when people make unnecessary topics about things that already have been discussed in another thread but I hate it even more when people reply to those topics by ridiculing the person. I think its important to tell the person that there has already been a thread made about that topic. I just don't like when there are replies like "THERE ARE ALREADY MANY TOPICS ABOUT THIS!!!! SEARCH THE FORUM!". Some people just don't know the rules so i think its important to tell the person to look at the forum rules before they post.
I criticise them, yes. But if you actually look at the posts I'm making I've provided the necessary information for their question. So don't try to subtly mock me about it.

And to Icy, are you referring to me?

My posts have been crude towards "newbies" in the forums, yes, perhaps I just need my coffee/caffeine, but if you actually notice I've provided them with the information every time (if not a little on the GRRR ME HULK! ME SMASH! side of things) . And I've also apologised to them. End of story. ;)

EDIT: John Bob, if you don't "deal" with posters with dumb questions, they usually end up double/triple posting going "hey any1 out there LOLZ i posted REPLY lolz"...over and over. :P
hahaha, surely noone is that stupid? :P
I might've done it once or twice (not really!). :P

@ Shahensha. I reply to your angry swearingness with, this: Ner!. I'm not uptight, but I kind of get the picture of my obese pre-teen brother behind the keyboard of people making silly posts. So I turn into the Hulk. :)

Rulezzz
Veteran Member

shahensha wrote:Man who gives a sh*t. As long as nobody is going around posting racist sh*t and random stupid sh*t like "omglozwtfbbq", everything is fine. Not many of us always stay on topic anyways.

Some people are new so they do not know the etiquette and mannerisms of this forum so they post a stupid question or comment because they dont know what the fu** to do. And when they do, people just mercilessly slander them with caps and random emoticons and they are not even moderators. Relax the fu** up man.

If you want to avoid this, then the simplest thing to do is post a sticky or disclaimer of the forum's simplest rules so newbies atleast know what the fu** they are not supposed to do

but apart from that you guys are too fu**ing uptight. Relax.
well said shashensha, we are all doing it now as well, i think we should all be banned too, if thats the way its gonna be done. And what the hell is a barbecue to do with football? lol. :P
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

can i ask why anybody cares :?: if you read an idiotic post then youve read it, get on with your life. if theres an idiotic thread, dont read it, no ones making you respond. i think we should curb people who say "thats an idiotic post you wanker - try to make a decent post fu** sake - stay on topic crapface" those are the worst of the lot. anyway if you really want to "curb" anything my suggestion is no tolerance excecutions, it tends to work for most dictators