Queensland, Australia

Want to start a local game in your neighbourhood?
truesocceroo
Veteran Member

Post by truesocceroo » 17 Sep 2007, 07:09

you should come to sydney, no ones gonna play with you in brisbane

keller8
Veteran Member

Post by keller8 » 20 Jun 2008, 07:15

Man, has anyone seen EnSoUl? He's been off da site 4 ages. I really anted to get games started, but he seems to have dissappeared. ANyone know anything?
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

EnSoUl
Veteran Member

Post by EnSoUl » 20 Jun 2008, 07:58

I hear that I'm needed?
my bad, it's the business end of the semester here and I have had a sh**load of work to do for school.
Holidays soon so I think I can get back on the site more.
We should organize something then?
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime - Chinese Proverb

keller8
Veteran Member

Post by keller8 » 20 Jun 2008, 10:28

Hey dude! Where have u been? I haven't seen u in ages! Hows ur freestyling? Anyway, yeah, we should definately get sumthin started. I'll get sum frends from school to come. Wow, this is gonna be great!
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

EnSoUl
Veteran Member

Post by EnSoUl » 05 Jul 2008, 07:05

Hey man, My bad about all the absenses.
It's just end of semester, and mtb, and soccer, and fark it's just so busy.
I haven't freestyled in about 2 months because I screwed my knee over pretty badly downhilling at mt. coot-tha, but we should still have this pick up game?
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime - Chinese Proverb

keller8
Veteran Member

Post by keller8 » 08 Jul 2008, 03:24

EnSoUl wrote:Hey man, My bad about all the absenses.
It's just end of semester, and mtb, and soccer, and fark it's just so busy.
I haven't freestyled in about 2 months because I screwed my knee over pretty badly downhilling at mt. coot-tha, but we should still have this pick up game?
Yeah mate sure! Its great to see you back. I've been away for a while cuz now FDU is back up. I've been working on my freestyle for a while and I'd still love to have a pickup game wit you. Do you play for a club? I play for club Saturdays and I work on Sundays so we'll have to play on a Saturday or Sunday arvo. I've got some mates who'd probly like 2 come too. Hopefully you can get urs to come too and we can have a big game.

pickup_soccer_fan
New User

Pick up Soccer games in Australia

Post by pickup_soccer_fan » 24 May 2009, 05:37

If you are looking for other pick up games in Australia check out http://www.socster.com/#AU