Random Topic of The Week: Ice Cream

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Midfielder

Random Topic of The Week
Ice Cream

Random topic of the week is something i've recently thought of at the top of my head. Every week, a random thing will be discussed through this thread. This is not a spam thread!

You can discuss anything you want about this random topic, just keep it clean and meaningful.

Main Post

For this weeks random topic of the week, i've chosen ice cream - the first ever topic.

So let's discuss ice cream - talk about anything! Just don't spam.
What's your favourite flavour? Do you add any topings? DO YOU EVEN EAT ICE CREAM - HOW OFTEN? :?: :?: :?:
----
Well, I don't eat ice cream very much. I've recently stuck to a good diet, keeping sweets and stuff for rare occasions. I like to eat icecream with chocolate toping and I my fav is chocolate flavour.
How about you?
"We win and we lose, it's just the way it is."
Skill - Once you have it, you love it!

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

I like to just try new flavours all the time. I have yet to find an icecream I don't like, so I just try something new all the time. It is hard to beat good ol' chocolate though. :wink:

Midfielder

Yeah, chocolate for the win. How bad is banna flavoured ice cream?? :cry:

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Hmm.. I've never actually had it. Sounds kind of gross.

Midfielder

Well... how's "It will put you off of your dinner for a week" sound?

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Midfielder wrote:Well... how's "It will put you off of your dinner for a week" sound?
I'm going to have to stick with my last post. Sounds gross. :P

Midfielder

Have you ever tried making your own flavour? I'll make a list of some flavours that could be made:

-Pizza Flavour
-Vegetable Flavour
-Vegemite Flavour
-Peanut Flavour
-Jam Flavour
-Rubber Flavour
-Poo Flavour
-TASTELESS Flavour
LIST GOES ON!

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

I've never tried making my own because I have a feeling I'd end up with flavours like the ones above. :P

imhere8

Midfielder wrote:Have you ever tried making your own flavour? I'll make a list of some flavours that could be made:

-Pizza Flavour
-Vegetable Flavour
-Vegemite Flavour
-Peanut Flavour
-Jam Flavour
-Rubber Flavour
-Poo Flavour
-TASTELESS Flavour
LIST GOES ON!
OMG lol I mean Pizza Flavour-I've just seen a new ad for eating a pizza in a different way--IN A CONE!!! :? :? Yuck!!And for the poo flavour--I never tasted poo lol does it taste good?

Choclate is always the best...mixed with Vanilla is better though!!
How's about plastic flavour?
"I never forget a face.But in your case,I'll make an exception" lol!

Image<<credit to Alix!!!

thisisdard
Veteran Member

Midfielder wrote:This is not a spam thread!
mmmmmm..... sppaaammmm.....mmmmm...*drooooollls*... i wanna marry my ..spaaaaammm... even if its served on a plate... wanna frickin lick the spaaaamm...wanna kiss my sppaaam gudnite... i wanna spam...mmmmmmmm

Midfielder

Your a pretty funny guy, really. It's just a shame you don't know the difference between a forum rule and a bit of food. Meh, it's always fun to get 10 year olds on the forums.

thisisdard
Veteran Member

Midfielder wrote:Your a pretty funny guy, really. It's just a shame you don't know the difference between a forum rule and a bit of food. Meh, it's always fun to get 10 year olds on the forums.
Watcha talkin about bro? :lol: I just got convicted of spamming on another board and the mods and admins hate me! I was nice to them initially, I didn't spam but someone flame - baited me. Didnt give in to those guys taunts but the admin accused me of being an excessive spammer and a flamebaiter and a flamer and banned me. I never spammed or flamed but he seemed to have a grudge on me for some reason, so well i cant do anything about it. And i cant tell any of you guys what site that was since its suppose to be secret site which is shielded from google and all forms of search engines. :evil: damn the mods there....

Oh well if i really am a spammer (which i vehemently deny) at least spam will always be on my side. :wink:
--------

viewtopic.php?p=103303#103303
Yo the footy site with a real bad spam problem.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

thisisdard wrote:
Midfielder wrote:Your a pretty funny guy, really. It's just a shame you don't know the difference between a forum rule and a bit of food. Meh, it's always fun to get 10 year olds on the forums.
Haha, I couldn't not say something about this one. I love how you get that little jab in there at the end. Touché :lol:

Anyway, I think everyone should get back to talking about ice cream. After all the random topic this week is ice cream. Maybe next week it'll be "spam". :roll:

Midfielder

Yeah, I agree. And what was with that reply he gave me?
Pfft, a stupid reply from a stupid... nevermind, kids.

So,
how often do ya'll get brain freezes from this stuff?

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Haha, let's play nice, children.

I rarely get brain freezes. I really only get those from Slurpees from 7-11. I don't like when you bite ice cream and your teeth hurt though. It always gets to me. :cry: Don't worry guys, I'll be fine. *sniffles and wipes tears away*