This or That

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
adnankhan
Veteran Member

This or That

Post by adnankhan »

Ok this game is fun and simple.

1)first i would say something like would you do this or that.
2)u r gonna answer and put another comment.

ex: would u eat eat fly or mosquito?
then the next person would answer and post another question.

I start first...

Would U rather date a Mexican girl or Indian girl?
AMacK7

Post by AMacK7 »

Mexican.

Would you rather watch a club match or an International Friendly?
mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Post by mpcarres14 »

Club match, the level is just so much higher.

Would you rather be a fast player with limited technique or a very slow player with great technique?

(My friend always asks these things, but he always gets way too gross and out of hand with them. His favorite is "would you rather make out with a dead goat or kiss Terry Schiavo?")
God damn brewery!!!
iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro »

Very slow player with great technique of course! Skills always amount for more than speed or strength in the end.

Would you rather date a really smart ugly girl, or a beautiful idiot girl.
Last edited by iwannagopro on 10 Jul 2007, 05:47, edited 1 time in total.
mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Post by mpcarres14 »

Beautiful idiot. Who says you have to listen to what she's actually saying? Just zone out and pretend like you give a fu**. Then you scump and dump!

Would you rather be blind or deaf?
God damn brewery!!!
iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro »

deaf...

my hearing isn't that great anyways...

rather be paralyzed from the neck down or dead.
Viduka
Veteran Member

Post by Viduka »

Dead. Because I wouldn't want to be a burden on anyone.

Would you rather try out for club team knowing there is only a slight chance of going pro or work at university, knowing that there is a chance you will get a good job.
powell
English Meister

Post by powell »

The club team trail. you never no do you.

Would you rather play for a big club that is rivals with your favorite club (e.g. Arsenal and spurs) or play for a smaller club.
Jack-of-all-trades

Post by Jack-of-all-trades »

I would rather play for a small club. Just don't have the heart to slaughter my favorite team. Plus, the pressure on me is relatively smaller and maybe I can even help the club by fulfilling the classic footballers' fantasy of rising up from the bottom to the top (think about Nottingham Forest). If we did, it would give me more sense of satisfaction and accomplishment than becoming famous in an already famous club.
Besides, playing beautiful and creative football is my dream and as long as I have the opportunity to do so, I won't mind sticking myself to a small club. Becoming famous is just a natural process as long as I keep showing the world what can I do. :D

On one lonely street, a robber suddenly pops out of nowhere and robbed you off every penny but you have the chance to bring him down before calling the police. Would you just force him into submission or kill him then tell the police that you accidentally murdered him on self-defence so that he doesn't stand a chance to seek for revenge after spending his time behind bars? :twisted:
Joga Bonito is the way I play.
steve-0
Veteran Member

Post by steve-0 »

yea... great question which i'm not gonna even ask how u thot of that.

i would prolly force him into submission. of course im sayin that now but if this actually happened im not sure whta i'd do.

would u rather date a skinny girl with an eating disorder (im talkin desert skinny) or a fat chick who couldn't stop eating. u gotta choose one.
adnankhan
Veteran Member

Post by adnankhan »

skinny

this is gross and nasty :D :D

suck a d**k or eat sh*t..or die(one of m friend asked me)
gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim »

Eat sh*t.

Would you rather be stranded in the Sahara or on Antarctica?
Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh »

mpcarres14 wrote:(My friend always asks these things, but he always gets way too gross and out of hand with them. His favorite is "would you rather make out with a dead goat or kiss Terry Schiavo?")
I have a friend who does that too, pisses me off so much "Would you rather screw my dog or a whale?"

Anyway I'd rather be stranded in the Sahara, much less dangerous.

Would you rather live in the past or in the future?
Fifafever

Post by Fifafever »

Future, I love history but chances are that if you're a random individual in the past (I mean pre industrial revolution) your life would likely suck, and it'd be short.

Would you rather live forever as an average, undistinguished individual, or would you rather live an extraordinary life - limited by age of course.
Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Post by Kakasgotskillz »

Extraordinary life. There's no point of living if you have no sense of direction. Might as well treasure the good times while they last.

Would you rather give up footballing or drop out of school?