Mapmyrun.com

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Wiseman_philosopher

www.mapmyrun.com

Personally I couldn't be bothered with "writing your goals" etc down on paper and faffing around. But I came across this site which provided a better and more accurate alternative.
----
-PLOT your own route very accurately.
-LOG your times and compare with previous runs.
-SAVE multiple run routes.
-WORK OUT calories burned on a run using your weight, time, and height.
----
...and more.

Check it out!

wiseman
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Wow this site is actually pretty awesome, finally I figured out exactly how long that bike ride/run is!

ajc
The Philly Flyer

I agree, that site is excellent. Great find Wiseman :)

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Awesome. I found my bike ride last year was 18 miles, sweet!
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

I agree with everyone. Cool site. It's similar to the Nike running chip I've been using. However, this is just as good if not better.

JT26
Sophomore Member

Soccer4Life wrote:I agree with everyone. Cool site. It's similar to the Nike running chip I've been using. However, this is just as good if not better.
Emm, is this Nike running chip is a program, or web site like mapmyrun.com? And where did You find it, Soccer4live?

P.S. Very nice find, Wiseman. 10 stars from JT26 ;)
Sign Made by me

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

It's a chip that I got for Christmas. You need Nike+ shoes to go with it. You implement the little chip into your shoe, and it tracks how far you run, how many calories you burn, your minutes per mile pace, and your total time running. You can select from 4 types of workouts, and you load everything up onto your computer thru this website:

http://nikeplus.nike.com/nikeplus/

There, you track your progress, set goals, and enter challenges with runners like you.

JT26
Sophomore Member

Soccer4Life wrote:It's a chip that I got for Christmas. You need Nike+ shoes to go with it. You implement the little chip into your shoe, and it tracks how far you run, how many calories you burn, your minutes per mile pace, and your total time running. You can select from 4 types of workouts, and you load everything up onto your computer thru this website:

http://nikeplus.nike.com/nikeplus/

There, you track your progress, set goals, and enter challenges with runners like you.
Wish I got thous shoes.;( But I don't :cry: . Anyway , thanx :wink:
Sign Made by me