help about my friend

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Foxmero

help about my friend

Post by Foxmero » 02 Jun 2007, 01:42

Ok i think this is where it goes but anyway this is very emotional for me

today i was messing around with my friend and another one of my friends who was really close to my main friends a friendship that goes farther than friend shipwas going to acutually tell me my main friends secret. My main friend got really pissed and emotional about this. When i went to confront him today after school, he was crying. I wanted to talk to him but i dont know what i did to piss him off. Now he does not want to talk to me. I cant even enojy this weekend. My friend is dear to me and i think its because of his family even though i know he is a fun guy. I ve never seen him sad casue hes always easy going. Please i cant even play football can anyone with pas
I Will Win The World Cup No Matter What It Takes
Image.

Thanks Shifty_fsu

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 02 Jun 2007, 01:45

Call him, talk to him, explain your situation and how much you care. Ask him what you did wrong and try and sort this out. A friendship like that shouldn't be broken so easily.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Jordan kiwi
Sophomore Member

foxmero

Post by Jordan kiwi » 17 Dec 2007, 04:09

man that sounds like a girls arguement they do that kind of thing all the time. this may not help but if you tell him to get over it maybe he will?? sorry for the lack of advice though

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 17 Dec 2007, 04:53

Welcome to the forums and we appreciate you joining us, but try and not post in topics that are dead. The last post in here was in early June.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

keller8
Veteran Member

Re: foxmero

Post by keller8 » 19 Dec 2007, 00:22

Jordan kiwi wrote:man that sounds like a girls arguement they do that kind of thing all the time. this may not help but if you tell him to get over it maybe he will??
[sarcasm]Excellent post! Thats realy helpful! Great advice![sarcasm/] So what if they get abit emotional? You know what? You should get over it! (Sorry for getting angry but I feel sorry for this guy)[/quote]
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

Jordan kiwi
Sophomore Member

dead post

Post by Jordan kiwi » 02 Jan 2008, 22:32

ohh apologies for posting in a dead topic that was posted half a year ago i didnt know we werent meant to do that. as for keller, grow up you prick you have no idea who that guy is. just because your a veteran member with hundreds of more posts than me doesnt mean your any better

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

Re: foxmero

Post by Soccer4Life » 02 Jan 2008, 22:42

keller8 wrote:
Jordan kiwi wrote:man that sounds like a girls arguement they do that kind of thing all the time. this may not help but if you tell him to get over it maybe he will??
[sarcasm]Excellent post! Thats realy helpful! Great advice![sarcasm/] So what if they get abit emotional? You know what? You should get over it! (Sorry for getting angry but I feel sorry for this guy)
It's not your job to moderate. Your opinions need to be kept to yourself if they are insulting to another user.

cangri01

Post by cangri01 » 04 Jan 2008, 05:54

Yeah, man. i mean you're trying to help somebody and you end up fighting.