PM's to Francis

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
jcdenton
Veteran Member
Posts: 925
Joined: 18 Apr 2005, 18:45
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Post by jcdenton » 11 Apr 2007, 06:54

gnarlyjim wrote:Maybe he thinks the same of you? Who are you to say what Falcao is or is not? Really, you've never met him.
It is obvious what he is and what he is not... Just read the posts, he's proud that he is a cousin of a terrorist?!
How would you feel if I told you that my cousin was one of the organizers of 9/11 and that I'm really proud of it?!
that is almost the same...

please read what they've done to us and they're proud of that...
and don't look at these war "crimes" by Serbian police, because Finish pathologists have proven that these men have mostly died holding weapons and that some of them were later dressed up like civilians...
http://www.albanian.com/community/vbl/s ... php?t=9279
http://www.albanian.com/information/
http://www.albanian.com/information/cou ... index.html

powell
English Meister
Posts: 3941
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 20:59
Location: england

Post by powell » 11 Apr 2007, 07:27

AZboy wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoS1wYKTMSg&NR=1


another very selfish action from ronaldo[/b]
Do be so cocky about it mate, not everything ronaldo does is selfish ... i didnt say that, just most of the stuff he does is.

AZboy
Junior Member
Posts: 61
Joined: 18 Dec 2006, 01:53

Post by AZboy » 12 Apr 2007, 01:16

this is forum, so im directing it to everyone not you, so i didnt say that u said that. And how am i being cocky? i didnt say i am the best player in the world and i am great did i? in fact, i didnt even talk about myself. :? :? :? :?

powell
English Meister
Posts: 3941
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 20:59
Location: england

Post by powell » 12 Apr 2007, 07:37

AZboy wrote:this is forum, so im directing it to everyone not you, so i didnt say that u said that. And how am i being cocky? i didnt say i am the best player in the world and i am great did i? in fact, i didnt even talk about myself. :? :? :? :?
what ?!? .... just becuase you didnt say your the greatest player you can still be cocky. I think you're talk about boasting actually .

Anyway i may have used the worng term, what i should of said was sarcastic.

No you didnt say that did you, but its the way you said it .... i was talking about how selfish ronaldo is and then you come in with a video ... which in this cases he isnt being selfish and you say 'another very selfish action from ronaldo' ......

Anyway to me thats sounds as though your directing it in my way becuase im the only one make points about how selfish he is except francis.

Falcao
Senior Member
Posts: 273
Joined: 06 Nov 2006, 13:52

Post by Falcao » 21 May 2007, 13:12

I am back. Sorry for my behavior last time.

powell
English Meister
Posts: 3941
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 20:59
Location: england

Post by powell » 21 May 2007, 13:21

Thats cool mate good to see you coming back, try not to do it again. Fair play for the apoligy.

Francis8
Veteran Member
Posts: 462
Joined: 26 May 2007, 19:29

Post by Francis8 » 06 Jun 2007, 00:05

damn this has been dead for a while....so who won? pro-ronaldo or anti-ronaldo?

reason why he's overated----plays for man u, has money and good looks.

if he had no teeth,no girls would like him, therefore, leading to less magazine shoots = less fame..

there...... anti-ronaldo just won :D

AZboy
Junior Member
Posts: 61
Joined: 18 Dec 2006, 01:53

Post by AZboy » 06 Jun 2007, 03:20

You really are a piece of work Francis. You used to be the biggest Ronaldo stan/dick ryder that ever lived, and now your spending all this time hating on him?? You could be using that time to get better, and not being so sorry. Ronaldo is a sav face it. PFA player of the year voted by the players, not by the girls. Sorry, you lose.

powell
English Meister
Posts: 3941
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 20:59
Location: england

Post by powell » 06 Jun 2007, 07:07

AZboy wrote:You really are a piece of work Francis. You used to be the biggest Ronaldo stan/dick ryder that ever lived, and now your spending all this time hating on him?? You could be using that time to get better, and not being so sorry. Ronaldo is a sav face it. PFA player of the year voted by the players, not by the girls. Sorry, you lose.
Sorry but you sort of contradicted yourself there. You said why spend time hating on him when you could be getting better .... Well its the same for you, stop loving ronaldo when you could be out there getting better. So you cant really speak thats all im saying.

Francis8
Veteran Member
Posts: 462
Joined: 26 May 2007, 19:29

Post by Francis8 » 06 Jun 2007, 18:05

AZboy wrote:You really are a piece of work Francis. You used to be the biggest Ronaldo stan/dick ryder that ever lived, and 1. now your spending all this time hating on him?? 2. You could be using that time to get better, and not being so sorry. Ronaldo is a sav face it. PFA player of the year voted by the players, not by the girls. Sorry, you lose.
1. yep..and loving robinho.

2. ye i'll go outside and practice when its 95 degrees :roll: ..and not die..
PFA player of the year voted by the players, not by the girls.
I didn't even mention PFA in my last post. Why did u bring it up to try to attack me if I didn't even mention it?

You really are a piece of work Francis.
ye i know. :D

and whats this? u call me a dick ryder. well, i'll be the bigger man and let that uneducated, stupid comment go.

thats what they do, you try to constructively argue about something, and they call you a fag. niiice :roll:

shows how much class u have.

Sorry but you sort of contradicted yourself there. You said why spend time hating on him when you could be getting better .... Well its the same for you, stop loving ronaldo when you could be out there getting better. So you cant really speak thats all im saying.

good on ya powell

montyirish4590
Sophomore Member
Posts: 41
Joined: 02 Feb 2007, 04:04

Post by montyirish4590 » 06 Jun 2007, 19:24

Every thing you have said is very true about the occassional acts of selfishness. however i can not stop watching him, his skill and quickness is riviting, at any time he could break a run down the pitch leading to a magestic goal. i love to watch not his arragances but his works of magic.

Francis8
Veteran Member
Posts: 462
Joined: 26 May 2007, 19:29

Post by Francis8 » 06 Jun 2007, 19:29

montyirish4590 wrote:Every thing you have said is very true about the occassional acts of selfishness. however i can not stop watching him, his skill and quickness is riviting, at any time he could break a run down the pitch leading to a magestic goal. i love to watch not his arragances but his works of magic.
excellent! I also like to watch him. But I don't want to be like him or make him my favorite player. i am my own favorite player for many reasons..too many to list.

U see AZboy? u can get ur point across without calling people fags. I actually thought something of you before. :roll: how silly of me...

montyirish450, i'm with ya bro.

AZboy
Junior Member
Posts: 61
Joined: 18 Dec 2006, 01:53

Post by AZboy » 07 Jun 2007, 19:29

powell wrote:
AZboy wrote:You really are a piece of work Francis. You used to be the biggest Ronaldo stan/dick ryder that ever lived, and now your spending all this time hating on him?? You could be using that time to get better, and not being so sorry. Ronaldo is a sav face it. PFA player of the year voted by the players, not by the girls. Sorry, you lose.
Sorry but you sort of contradicted yourself there. You said why spend time hating on him when you could be getting better .... Well its the same for you, stop loving ronaldo when you could be out there getting better. So you cant really speak thats all im saying.
Why is your logic always so terribly flawed?? I seriously hope you are kidding. Loving Ronaldo wastes time does it? I know, it's so clear because you'll notice how many I love ronaldo threads and c.ronaldo rocks user account names I make. Hm. Your right powell, i guess we should all just stop having favorite players and learning from them, it wastes time.
[/sarcasm]

And Francis, come on now. You said, only girls like Ronaldo so if he didn't have any teeth, then no one would like him. Well, i debunked that. PFA player IS VOTED BY THE PLAYERS, NOT GIRLS.

95 degrees?? in AZ we get temps of 103 and we still train.

And I never called you fag. I said your a dick ryder. It's different big stuff. A dick ryder is someone who is constantly on a players jock, giving them praise when unnecessary or bringing them up 24/7. Oh and having tons of pictures of him too. All of which, yes you guessed it, did. And don't bring up anything about class, quitting the site, coming back with sorry account names like c.ronaldo sucks.


Rant over. But seriously, come on Francis.

powell
English Meister
Posts: 3941
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 20:59
Location: england

Post by powell » 07 Jun 2007, 21:10

rant not over .... at what point did i say 'we should all stop having favourate players and stop learning from them' ?? Answer me that. What i was getting at is writing stuff about how crap ronaldo is is bacially the same as writing how great ronaldo is. How can one waste time and one cant ?

But now seriously let stop insult each other yeh. we really dont need it.

Francis8
Veteran Member
Posts: 462
Joined: 26 May 2007, 19:29

Post by Francis8 » 07 Jun 2007, 21:32

quitting the site, coming back with sorry account names like c.ronaldo sucks.
ye i did that cause I had examinations up the wazoo. ever had finals and midterms? ye, not so easy. I had to cancel certain accounts so I could focus, and once I got time I made an account and posted from time to time.

and if anyones a "dick ryder" its you.

Post Reply