PM's to Francis

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
powell
English Meister

Post by powell » 08 Apr 2007, 21:06

powell wrote:Azboy ill give you fact on why he is so selfish and plays for the camera .... if you havent read the other pages then read this.

Firstly watch the video http://youtube.com/watch?v=9A1M3e5cIjo. or you msny have to type in ronaldo vs serbia on youtube and select the first video that comes up.

Secondly study again at these point ....

1. Look at 19 secs to 21 secs - Was any of that crap needed just a simple pass.

2. Now 45 secs to 49 secs - again why all the dancing just another simple pass and a lovely fall at the end.

3. The freekick on 1 min 14 secs. All that fuss and just a carp shot into the wall, he could of chip it over to creat something better.

4. Watch 1:46 to 1:49 - Whats all this dancing about didnt fool anyone just looked good on camera, and again another fall.

5. Just after that at 1:52 - Was there any need to fall ? and then go moan about if to the ref ?

6. Now look at 2:33 - Why the diving again, good strenght from the serbian. (And wathc the reply aswell)

7. Watch 3:01 - ANother solid tackle, any need to go down once again ?

8. On 3:12 - The defender had already slipped so any need for the cocky skill ? no i dont think so just for the cameras.

9. The other freekick on 3:18 - Bodies in the box to pick out but instead he rather give the keeper some catching practise, a waste. One word for that SELFISH!

10. 3:22 to 3:26 - I tell you what the kid can dance. Any need for the useless tricks, all it does is attracts defenders and he gets tackled in the instance he gets lucky but you get my point just a simple pass will do.

11. Once again at 3:42 to 3:46. - What lovely dance steps, just a simple pass will do becuase what did that do ? nothing just looked good on camera.

There for AZboy and other i've provided 11 good points on why ronaldo is what people describe him as ... selfish and plays for the camera. Note this is all from one match, so if i have time i could make a 30 page essay like francis (cronaldosucks) said or maybe more.
yes but look i was just telling Azboy that francis wasnt just going by forums posts but has the same view as i do ... im just showing him the facts becuase he seems to think there isnt.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 09 Apr 2007, 00:01

Saibomb wrote: True true true. I remember during last season when we were doing 1v1's, I could do this trick where you pass the ball on one side of the dude and then run around the other side of him a meet the ball. It worked almost every single time. But I tried to use it only like once every time we practiced. Even during games I try to use it like only once or twice the most. Because it wouldn't be fun anymore, and you want to improve your other skills as well so if you do one trick always the rest of your game won't improve.
The cow is what that trick is called. :wink:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

AZboy

Post by AZboy » 10 Apr 2007, 03:37

powell, that was only one game man, everyone has a bad game sometime. And besides, he was injured :wink:

powell
English Meister

Post by powell » 10 Apr 2007, 08:57

To be honest he didnt look that injuried ... also if he was injuried then why play ... no disrespect to serbia but there not the strongest team out there.

Also i said i could make you pages and pages on why ronaldo is the way he is .. theres so many games and this game sums up ronaldo nearly every game.

Maybe since you're adamint that hes not selfish i may post a few more games and the mistakes he does in them later ....

Also does injuries make up dive ? Do injuries make you dance on the ball and then do a pass which could have been do if the first place ? Does a injury make you take shellfish freekick....

I know you said he just had a bad game but look how many games he does this stuff in.

Falcao

Post by Falcao » 10 Apr 2007, 16:22

This post has been removed

(I've kept the post some people know who im talking to)

powell
English Meister

Post by powell » 10 Apr 2007, 16:25

you do realise that you've been told loads of times to stop it ... stop acting like a 2 year old your pissing me off! Either argue in your own time or not at all. You could easily get banned since your breaking a rule by attacking another member ... i know it doesnt say anyone in your post but we know its jcdenton. He's actually listen been mature about it and hasnt posted since hes been told not to but you have.

powell
English Meister

Post by powell » 10 Apr 2007, 16:32

no your allowed to talk about serbians thants fine .... its just when you tell them to get off the pitch get some ak-47's and kill themselves .... even i find that offensive and im not even serbian

(and please knowone rely to what he said about serbians you'll just encourage him)

Magicfeet

Post by Magicfeet » 10 Apr 2007, 21:16

Well said, Powell.

jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton » 10 Apr 2007, 22:07

can anyone PM me what Falcao posted here...
and please ban him, because he was warned by J to stop personal attacks...
if it's too hard for him to control his barbaric manners then you control him :!:

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 10 Apr 2007, 22:17

Don't call him a barbarian, that's also a personal insult, which is against the rules. :wink:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton » 10 Apr 2007, 22:22

rzadzinski wrote:Don't call him a barbarian, that's also a personal insult, which is against the rules. :wink:
in this case it's not an insult it's just reality... :lol:

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim » 10 Apr 2007, 23:37

C'mon jcdenton! I believe you have already been warned. No more insults. You may feel he's a barbarian, hence making it your reality. Maybe he thinks the same of you? Who are you to say what Falcao is or is not? Really, you've never met him.

Thanks.

AZboy

Post by AZboy » 11 Apr 2007, 03:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoS1wYKTMSg&NR=1

another very selfish action from ronaldo[/b]

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Post by ajc » 11 Apr 2007, 04:46

That was an incredible 20 yard push pass. The only thing even more amazing than that was the goalkeeper's positioning.
Click it

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 11 Apr 2007, 04:48

Well, I could have provided a pass like that. But I would have made the strike go off Ronaldo's face and in. :lol: That would be a real strike.

-Alexander Ovechkin