PM's to Francis

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
cronaldosucks

PM's to Francis

Post by cronaldosucks » 07 Apr 2007, 16:46

who keeps sending me PM's? i get e-mails that say someone has PM'd me and i don't who it is or what they want. So who is it and what do you need? and by the way i can't access my old account, "Francis" and the PM's are being sent there. so i need to know what who the person is and what their questions are, if any.

cronaldosucks

Post by cronaldosucks » 07 Apr 2007, 16:55

no i am not "back" i just want to know the things i previously stated in my first post. (i am going to try to get expert to delete this account after i figure who it is and what they need, maybe even ban my IP address which is what i wanted expert to do but he didn't do it!) so anyone coming forward........?

expert
Site Admin

Post by expert » 07 Apr 2007, 17:18

You wanted me to delete your account... instead I suspended it (just in case) Would you like me to disable your PM notifications too?

cronaldosucks

Post by cronaldosucks » 07 Apr 2007, 17:23

o ok, yes that would nice f you would cancel my PM notifications, but for now i just want to know who it was that sent me PM's and what their questions were. any way to find out?

Saibomb
Veteran Member

Post by Saibomb » 07 Apr 2007, 17:43

I thought you liked ronaldo?

powell
English Meister

Post by powell » 07 Apr 2007, 17:46

Saibomb wrote:I thought you liked ronaldo?
He did untill we changed him through our ronaldo banter :twisted:

cronaldosucks

Post by cronaldosucks » 07 Apr 2007, 17:53

i do like ronaldo, but he pisses me off with his sh*t. I finally realized something...
this is what i posted on youtube as a comment about portugal vs. serbia

why do u people like him he fu**ing sucks he takes so much time on the ball that he atracts 40 defenders on the ball then he gets the ball taken away..he plasys for the cameras not for the team i can give you 40 examples from the video where there where wide open lanes for shots if he had only passed the fu**ing ball. why thehell is he on the national team, he should knocked out, scolari is blind, what a fool, ronaldo is slowing them down.

jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton » 07 Apr 2007, 18:03

cronaldosucks wrote:i do like ronaldo, but he pisses me off with his sh*t. I finally realized something...
this is what i posted on youtube as a comment about portugal vs. serbia

why do u people like him he fu**ing sucks he takes so much time on the ball that he atracts 40 defenders on the ball then he gets the ball taken away..he plasys for the cameras not for the team i can give you 40 examples from the video where there where wide open lanes for shots if he had only passed the fu**ing ball. why thehell is he on the national team, he should knocked out, scolari is blind, what a fool, ronaldo is slowing them down.
yeah i agree, quaresma is better team player...

Saibomb
Veteran Member

Post by Saibomb » 07 Apr 2007, 18:05

Well you can't deny the fact that this guy has some serious skill but all the diving and losing the ball after doing some silly tricks lowers this players quality down dramatically.

P.Nedved

Post by P.Nedved » 07 Apr 2007, 18:12

bravo. well said cronaldosucks

cronaldosucks

Post by cronaldosucks » 07 Apr 2007, 18:15

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9A1M3e5cIjo
watch this.... at 24 secs. what is that sh*t?? just pass it to the right
at 55 secs. WTF? is he controlling or trying to keep it under control.....
at 1:48 there was a man to his left with a wide open lane in front of him, if ronaldo had passed to his left, that would have most likely have been a goal.

jeez, absolutlely worthless...has no clue what he's doin, just dances around the ball randomly, takes too much time and for god sakes he fell around 7 or 8 times from being touced...jeez lost all respect for him, not a team player, plays for the cameras and youtube. idiot.

and BTW, i am actally an old user (francis and i was notorious for loving ronaldo, but not anymore) but my other account is locked up, i am only here for a day or two until i can figure who sent some PM's. once i find out, i g2g

jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton » 07 Apr 2007, 18:20

ah... the temple of Serbian football "Marakana"...

our national team haven't lost an official match on that stadium since 2001...

powell
English Meister

Post by powell » 07 Apr 2007, 18:23

cronaldosucks wrote:http://youtube.com/watch?v=9A1M3e5cIjo
watch this.... at 24 secs. what is that sh*t?? just pass it to the right
at 55 secs. WTF? is he controlling or trying to keep it under control.....
at 1:48 there was a man to his left with a wide open lane in front of him, if ronaldo had passed to his left, that would have most likely have been a goal.

jeez, absolutlely worthless...has no clue what he's doin, just dances around the ball randomly, takes too much time and for god sakes he fell around 7 or 8 times from being touced...jeez lost all respect for him, not a team player, plays for the cameras and youtube. idiot.

and BTW, i am actally an old user (francis and i was notorious for loving ronaldo, but not anymore) but my other account is locked up, i am only here for a day or two until i can figure who sent some PM's. once i find out, i g2g
ALso to add to that check at 3:11-3:12 ... whats all that sh*t for the guy had already slipped. Poser!

And at 3:16, the freekick ... a few bodies in the box and goes from the shot which was straight at the keepr .... i could go on.

Off-topic but here a bonus clip of ronaldo ... hes all arm like a little kid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FoSqfm2dLg
Last edited by powell on 07 Apr 2007, 18:26, edited 1 time in total.

jcdenton
Veteran Member

Post by jcdenton » 07 Apr 2007, 18:25

the guy who slipped Igor Duljaj watched our local derby when i was 14 and saw me scoring twice... :wink:

cronaldosucks

Post by cronaldosucks » 07 Apr 2007, 18:27

And at 3:16, the freekick ... a few bodies in the box and goes from the shot which was straight at the keepr .... i could go on
he did that same thing against Iran, there were 6 people in the box and he shot right out of bounds for a goal kick, selfish.....and its so funny when i ask girls specifically why they like ronaldo..they always say "UMM WELL....HE IS A GOOD...........PLAYER?" then i just sit there and laugh when they still try to deny that they ronaldo cause of his looks.