Describe the Poster Above you

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Pickyourheadup: One who reminds Zlatan5 that he has broken a cycle. Also one who demands your head is picked up, or....Image

"Is Wayne Brady going to have a to choke a bitch?"

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Zlatan5 wrote:
pickyourheadup wrote:Zlatan5: Asian, like me. 5'8", like me. Catholic, like me. Likes all music except for country..just like me! A great poster who isn't part of the Big 5, like BB,Shasenha, and klc.
May not be apart of the Big 5, but I am the leader of the BIG C, eh eh eh 8) . Any of us left out there?!
WORD!

Zlatan: Part of the Big C. reppin'.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

rzadzinski wrote:
Zlatan5 wrote:
pickyourheadup wrote:Zlatan5: Asian, like me. 5'8", like me. Catholic, like me. Likes all music except for country..just like me! A great poster who isn't part of the Big 5, like BB,Shasenha, and klc.
May not be apart of the Big 5, but I am the leader of the BIG C, eh eh eh 8) . Any of us left out there?!
WORD!

Zlatan: Part of the Big C. reppin'.
YOUR MOM HAS A BIG C!!!!!!!

OH sh*t CBLOOD JUST CAME AT YOU!! (in more ways than one) :P

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Boys, boys... I think we are forgetting the true message of Christma- This games thread.

CB: Crazy Croatian mofo who enjoys a good drink now and then. Cannot stand children and spends his lunches outside when he should be eating, trying to pick them off the slides and monkey bars with his air-soft rifle.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Rome_Leader - Has to constantly edit his posts to NBP's discretion for fear of being punished with a large paddle. Because of this he cries himself to sleep and has nightmares of the "EDIT post " button disappearing. He likes to climb mountains alone and eat chocolate ice cream when he gets to the top. When he is done, he rips off his shirt and screams so loud that he upsets the locals.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

CB: A jew hating pandabear with six arms each for different types of prejudice. Also found a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, but decided against taking it, and took the leprechauns head for a trophy instead. Also wrestled a Mutated Oversize Grizzly bear, naked. :twisted:

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Zlatan5: (how did you know I hate Jews? ...weird)

Sold his soul to C.Ronaldo for a pair of his Mercurial Vapors and thus was forced to video tape Ronaldo's and Alex Ferguson's private "training sessions." Zlatan was traumatized but luckily the deal was broken when C. Ronaldo was sold to Real Madrid. Zlatan keeps the video tapes in a safe in his home and hopes to sell them on ebay for a large sum so he can get his own pairs of Vapors.

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

CB: Tithes part of his salary to the 'Buy Rzad a Motorized Donkey' fund each month. Claims to be a hard working student, but really just does just enough to pass, while skipping many days of school to 'go to da mall with me smokes'. Likes to smear his hands, which he never washes, all over my CDs, windows and other reflective surfaces, so I always know where he has been.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Rome_Leader: Found a book of spells that summoned a huge gay alpaca hell bent of ramming all of mankind. Burnt the book only to find out that he burnt a bible, thus starting a crusade. After taking part in the crusade and defeating the heathen blasphemers, took a vacation in Sierra Leone in hopes of finding blood diamonds, only to find a parade filled with huge blimps in the shape of Michael Ballacks buldge, disgusted with the blimps, popped them all, thus covering himself in manjuice. Then selling the juice for 400k per millileter, thus gaining vast amounts of riches, only to find out it was 400,thousand yen per milileter, so in the end, he was just somewhat rich.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Zlatan: A great inventor, he onced stuffed so many metal objects up romes nose while rome was sleeping that he turned him into the first ever terminator

He spends his free time teaching lions how to play snap and treating alcoholic monkeys by making them eat lots of cold turkey's

Davidson9
Veteran Member

N_B_P: total c**t.

pretty cool guy

panchester07
Veteran Member

Davidson 9

possibly emo, for some reason has a very low rate, though all the post i have read of him are good posts.. maybe tahts why i have a low rating myself... smart guy
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

MUFC1994
Veteran Member

Panchester:

A sig stealer.... :wink:
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."

Davidson9
Veteran Member

lol I'm definitely not emo

mufc1994: likes Man United, born in the same year as me...

redrover365
Veteran Member

Davidson9, crazy hyper poster on EF. Has a cool sig, but low post ratings :wink:

If you believe IWGP's dog should not die of leukemia, then show him your support!