Describe the Poster Above you

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Midfielder

Post by Midfielder » 16 Jul 2007, 06:21

In your vid, when the camera is knocked down, next to your shed is a wooden house thing.
"We win and we lose, it's just the way it is."
Skill - Once you have it, you love it!

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 16 Jul 2007, 06:22

I think it's my deck with a little family swing sort of thing which makes it look like a wooden house thing. :P
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Midfielder

Post by Midfielder » 16 Jul 2007, 06:25

Yeah, that explains alot. There's only a split second to see it and then the black screen that say's Replay pops up so yeah.

Anyway, we'd better get on topic, I've already described you so yeah.

alonso

Post by alonso » 16 Jul 2007, 15:38

well obviously a midfielder who has lots of knowledge about soccer :wink:

Midfielder

Post by Midfielder » 16 Jul 2007, 15:51

alonso wrote:well obviously a midfielder who has lots of knowledge about soccer :wink:
Well, I'm a midfielder, but I don't have lots of knowledge about soccer/football but I suppose I'm alright...

alonso: Not entirely sure, but by the looks of his post count seems sort of new. Is active I think as well.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim » 16 Jul 2007, 15:54

Midfielder: knows his way around forums although relatively new. Makes me think he has been a regular on another forum before. Good sense of humour :). Since joining has been very active. Has a good amount of knowledge about the game. Good guy as far as I can tell. Was a mod on another site! I remember now. :wink:

AmericanFutballer
Veteran Member

Post by AmericanFutballer » 16 Jul 2007, 16:08

Gnarlyjim: Is our EF Mountie and is very good at taking freekicks :wink:. He is the most active member on EF if i remember correctly. Has a good knowledge of the game and hopefully will play for canana on their national team :P.
Shut Up, I am Here...
- Goals
"The ability to succeed requires the realization of what one wants and the passionate desire to attain it."

Midfielder

Post by Midfielder » 16 Jul 2007, 16:15

Yeah, Gnarly ownz at the freekicks for sure.

AmericanFutballer: Great signature and great guy... always talkin' friendly.

AmericanFutballer
Veteran Member

Post by AmericanFutballer » 16 Jul 2007, 16:17

MidFielder: Seems to know his way around forums, and always seems to be supportive of other members.
Shut Up, I am Here...
- Goals
"The ability to succeed requires the realization of what one wants and the passionate desire to attain it."

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 17 Jul 2007, 03:26

AmericanFutballer: Is a creative computer artist and seems to be in touch with all things football as well. :wink:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Real_Zidane
Veteran Member

Post by Real_Zidane » 17 Jul 2007, 03:31

rzadzinski: Has a hard name to spell but it's not really that hard after a while. ;) Is addicted to EF, makes lots of excellent posts and kicks ass in his games. :D

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 17 Jul 2007, 03:35

Real_Zidane: Is also into cycling and is cheering George Hincapie on in the Tour De France! A very active member who has contributed some great guides to the forum as well!

-Alexander Ovechkin

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim » 17 Jul 2007, 15:07

Rzadzinski: part of the Polish contingent on EF, possesses much knowledge about footie, has about 14 posts per day!!, recently started smoking crack in Edmonton. :P

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 17 Jul 2007, 15:52

gnarlyjim: Helps me spread the crack around and is part of our EF crack ring with iwannagopro, ajc, and expert. :wink: Oh yeah, he knows his stuff too. How wouldn't he? He has the most posts here on EF!

-Alexander Ovechkin

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

Post by Soccer4Life » 17 Jul 2007, 16:52

rzadzinski wrote:gnarlyjim: Helps me spread the crack around and is part of our EF crack ring with iwannagopro, ajc, and expert. :wink: Oh yeah, he knows his stuff too. How wouldn't he? He has the most posts here on EF!
I wondered why you've been going a bit senile lately :o

rzadzinski: Knows a lot about mentality (that's why he's so good at conning people into buying crack) and wrote a freaking awesome guide on it. Very active mod, and if he doesn't play pro footie he'll be a Formula 1 racer (I'll pretend to know what that means until he can explain it to me!)