Minimal Techno

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
jcdenton
Veteran Member

Anyone listening to this?

My favorites are Steve Bug, Richie Hawtin and Trentemoller!
and my favorite labels are Poker Flat and Cocoon...

XstaticX
Veteran Member

heh JC, I do a bit of dJing on the side when I don't got school. I'm into Radio Slave, Stephan Bodzin, Intensitive, etc. that's when i'm feeling the groove. usually i'm big into progressive/tech house.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Hah! At first I thought jc somehow got back! He's been banned for quite a while now.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

He's banned? I didn't know that... I guess posting pics of mutilated Serbs doesn't help his cause.
God damn brewery!!!

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

mpcarres14 wrote:He's banned? I didn't know that... I guess posting pics of mutilated Serbs doesn't help his cause.
I don't think it was a permanent ban, but we temporarily did, and now he never came back.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Hugh
Veteran Member

It was a one week ban and I guess he just got tired of being racist on the forum all the time so he didn't come back... That guy was an extreme anti-semite if I remember correctly...

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Hugh wrote:It was a one week ban and I guess he just got tired of being racist on the forum all the time so he didn't come back... That guy was an extreme anti-semite if I remember correctly...
I think he didn't like that fact that we banned him, just gave us the "bird", and moved on with life.

-Alexander Ovechkin

dareliss
Veteran Member

rzadzinski wrote:
Hugh wrote:It was a one week ban and I guess he just got tired of being racist on the forum all the time so he didn't come back... That guy was an extreme anti-semite if I remember correctly...
I think he didn't like that fact that we banned him, just gave us the "bird", and moved on with life.
he was a retard...... but still funny guy who wanted to be pro........ :lol:
Impossible Is Nothing. Impossible is the last shot. Impossible is the last game.

Sig by me... :)

keller8
Veteran Member

thats jc for ya! :wink:
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

keller8 wrote:thats jc for ya! :wink:
Hehe, you weren't even around when jc was. :P

-Alexander Ovechkin

barcahooligan
Veteran Member

who was this jc denton guy? ive heard people talk about him on here but i didnt know who he was. When did he get banned?
sig by 2brown347

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

He was an active member from Serbia, and he much pride for his country. he contributed well to the forums, better than a lot of non-banned members have, but his pride got the better of him until it seemed as though he went completely insane and anything against Serbia ended up terribly. Things went deep like terrorism and the hatred between countries. So racism was something that was involved. Man, those were some crazy topics.

-Alexander Ovechkin

barcahooligan
Veteran Member

rzadzinski wrote:He was an active member from Serbia, and he much pride for his country. he contributed well to the forums, better than a lot of non-banned members have, but his pride got the better of him until it seemed as though he went completely insane and anything against Serbia ended up terribly. Things went deep like terrorism and the hatred between countries. So racism was something that was involved. Man, those were some crazy topics.
Wow... i had no idea that Serbians were like that. Then again, i did read "how soccer explains the world" and it shed a new light on the terrible hatred in football in Serbia. Must be a tough place to live...
sig by 2brown347

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

barcahooligan wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:He was an active member from Serbia, and he much pride for his country. he contributed well to the forums, better than a lot of non-banned members have, but his pride got the better of him until it seemed as though he went completely insane and anything against Serbia ended up terribly. Things went deep like terrorism and the hatred between countries. So racism was something that was involved. Man, those were some crazy topics.
Wow... i had no idea that Serbians were like that. Then again, i did read "how soccer explains the world" and it shed a new light on the terrible hatred in football in Serbia. Must be a tough place to live...
The hatred was pretty intense against other countries and their governments. It was a nasty time on EF.

-Alexander Ovechkin