Girl Problems Thread!!

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
belija91
Veteran Member

Post by belija91 » 21 May 2007, 08:18

Can you just read the history instead of asking for advice please. I mean it's a football site not a councelling seminar. Seriously man this has nothing to do with football, go to a love forum or something this thread is getting annoying.
What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 21 May 2007, 09:46

belija91 wrote:Can you just read the history instead of asking for advice please. I mean it's a football site not a councelling seminar. Seriously man this has nothing to do with football, go to a love forum or something this thread is getting annoying.
you do realize that this is in the off topic section right? if it bothers you, then just don't read it. seems pretty obvious to me.

belija91
Veteran Member

Post by belija91 » 21 May 2007, 11:25

Not that it bothers me I've posted at least 4 times in this thread. It's just a bit annoying how it's constantly posted upon and always on the home page because it takes up the space of the other posts. Like for example people are going to be googling girl problems and EF will come up and they'll make account just for that do you know what I mean?
What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 21 May 2007, 20:39

you can't stop people from joining though. and an "off the field" group is neccesary i believe so we get to know each other more, not just on a football level

Foxmero

Post by Foxmero » 21 May 2007, 21:08

this is pretty much the reason its a forum to answer questions
I Will Win The World Cup No Matter What It Takes
Image.

Thanks Shifty_fsu

kflair

Post by kflair » 21 May 2007, 21:53

So i am having a problem: I have known this guy for ever and we live next door. I am pretty sure i like him more than a friend but i do not know how he feels. I will admit i am really super shy off the pitch and out of school. I know i should talk to him but, do you guys have any advice on bringing the subject up. Also how do guys drop hints is there anything i need to know?
Aim for the big white box and miss the guy in the the middle

ROIUSA
Veteran Member

Post by ROIUSA » 22 May 2007, 01:16

kflair, how good of friends are you with the guy? how often do you hang out?

im still open for help in my situation, my friends are being clowns, all theyre telling me to do is 'spit game at her"
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

kflair

Post by kflair » 22 May 2007, 01:36

We both go to two seperate single gender boarding schools but we see eachother all summer with the exception of a few camps.

As far as friend ship goes we hang at eachothers places all the time an go to movies but my bro always tags along with us so nothing ever really goes on. We also talk alot when we see eachother and he is teaching me lacross. so I would say we are good friends

BTW: what is this "spit game" you speak of. I have not heard of this one yet.

ROIUSA
Veteran Member

Post by ROIUSA » 22 May 2007, 01:53

i get that you dont wanna show too much, cuz he is your neigbbor and that would get really awkward. just flirt a lot i guess, be more touchy feely, abit more sexy haha. honestly idk, im just kinda sayin what i like and take as hints.

spit game would just be like " hey babe how bout you come take a ride with me...etc" its not actually a game hah
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

alonso

Post by alonso » 23 May 2007, 00:52

well if your not the shy type i would just tell him i mean what is the worst that can happen if he says no he doesnt llike you just be friends with him and try to make him sordof reconsider his answer you know

sry im not good at these things

and thanks a lot!!! for the advice on my problem my parents said they would probably let me have a gf at the begging of high school just respect her you know

kflair

Post by kflair » 23 May 2007, 11:51

thats great about your parents alonso :D

As for me i am the shy type normally i am not but, but with some guys I can't help it. Some of my friends find this funny. I hope to work up some nerve this summer.

powell
English Meister

Post by powell » 18 Jun 2007, 20:19

Yes im back with another great question for you guys, how to juggle football and girlfriend. Yeh you've proabley heard all this before but i serious have no time with getting a job aswell.

Ok starting next week or the week after i will be getting an evening job from around 7 till 11 or 12 pm, every night mainly maybe a night off now and again.

So the job will take up my night........

Since i've now left school im doing a 7 day a week, 5 hours training routie for the next 2 months.

So my day taken up from around 9 or 10 till about 5 .... in between i have lunch and dinner so theres that time taken up.

I start pre-season soon will training on saturday at 10 untill 1 and then i usually go out with the lads to watch football (dont drink of course haha), and then work at night.

Onto sundays i play my competivite football on sunday afternoons come home showered, eat go out to play indoor league football come home about 9 at rest untill monday morning when i starts again.

So guys my question is where can i fit my family in for one thing but my girlfriend in aswell? I dont relly care about some of my mates ill learnt to let them go now i spend most of my time training. What can i do ?

Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh » 18 Jun 2007, 20:28

If you can, keep your friday nights mostly free, and maybe miss out on a couple saturdays with the lads, you'll be fine, it also seems like you might be able to squeeze something in on sunday night... but I'm not sure how physical your relationship is! Just kidding...

powell
English Meister

Post by powell » 18 Jun 2007, 20:39

yeh ill definatley try and make the most of the night i have off. I dont know when they will be though i just get told when.

Also haha my sunday nights are for me just to kid back and relax but i supose i cant do any harm spending it with other people.

Da_Keeper_315

Post by Da_Keeper_315 » 18 Jun 2007, 23:27

aight. this goes out to the 1 or 2 girls on this forum, lol. There is this girl and she is, amazing. and whenever im around her, ill admit, i get nervous as hell. :oops: :oops: so my question is this: Do girls care whether u like stutter or get nervous when u ask them out? i mean, when were hanging out, i seem fine. but whenever i think about asking her out i get nervous. when i asked her to our big school dance, it was like "W-would you like to, uh, go to, er, f-formal w-with me?" do u ladies happen to care when this happens? or do u want confident guys like "hey baby, u wanna go to the dance later? aight picky ya up at 7." thoughts please.